10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_cIIdgKwVd6QF7
In reply to: Seller_ss4Liu7BseVQA's post

Define outrageous?

Using Inventory Placement has always been a fee service. $.30 for standard sized units, $1.30 for oversized.

FBA Inventory Placement Service

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200735910

I’ve been using since before it was announced and don’t find the fees outrageous. If you’re talking about something else, kindly post a screenshot.

Funky

user profile
Seller_HWISF09mTsuzo

If all of the units in the case are the same, you can change the packaging type on your shipping plan from individual products to case-packed products and it will allow you to ship an entire case pack to a single FC. You will have to input the number of units in one case.

user profile
Seller_eKF1L3i4LxO1i

I’ve looked at the placement fees a few times and can’t justify them for my operation.

For me, a shipment of 500 standard-sized items normally results in roughly 300 going to the same warehouse anyway. The $150 in placement fees is actually just paying for the remaining 200 items to go to the same place. So I look at it as a .75 per item fee.

But I can appreciate the value of the service for sellers who get a worse mix of warehouses. (For example, if I were shipping 100 items each to 5 warehouses, I would re-evaluate).

user profile
Seller_D1ExxbfRwxyG8

I sent a box today to CT, it has 64 items in it, cost was $11.21.
That works out to be 17.5 cents each. Pretty darn cheap!

Mostly CD’s and other smaller items, but then those are the better items to sell on Amazon.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post