user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Re-Verification - Additional Information Required

by Seller_uXdxiyQT9miaE

A few weeks ago, we received the standard "Seller Verification" email that everyone has been getting. We went in and entered in all of the information that they asked for. A few days later (last week), we got an email saying that "Thanks for creating a Selling on Amazon account! We have completed verifying your identity. As next steps, please log into your Seller Central account to activate your account and check if any further action is needed."

Today, we got another email stating that we need to re-verify our Seller Account again. In Seller Central, it says

"Additional Information Required

We were unable to verify your details and would require you to provide additional information that can help complete the verification process."

However, it doesn't tell me which info was problematic. I uploaded the bank statement, Driver's License, etc. and everything looks correct. I would be happy to provide whatever they need, but I have no idea what they want.

Can anyone help? Or, could a mod look into this for me? @Steve_Amazonor @Cooper_Amazonare you able to help me figure this out?

Tags: Verification
78 replies
78 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_HWMMpfA7lubQn
In reply to: Seller_uXdxiyQT9miaE's post

@Seller_uXdxiyQT9miaE we received the same email 10 minutes ago although our account was successfully verified 2 weeks ago! Is this a technical issue? Two weeks ago we submitted the following:

• Business type
  • Business Registration number
  • Business Registered address
  • Full name as shown on Driver’s license
  • ID/DL
  • Residential Address as shown on Driver’s license
  • Credit card statement, Full name and Residential Address as shown on Driver’s license)

The account was successfully verified with the above information however today we received the same email again: Action required: Re-verify your Amazon seller account. The email doesn't say what extra information you need?! @Steve_Amazon@Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_RHFv8huX5pyu2

There is at least one other thread about this. Apparently many of us (including me) just received this email again after having been successfully re-verified a couple weeks ago. As it looks like a glitch I opened a case. If I'm told I need to re-submit everything, I'll do it again, but I think Amazon will resolve this as it costs them time to reverify us unnecessarily twice in a row.

user profile
Seller_5wlT1tpfNGYf9

The same thing happened to us. Successfully re-verified a few weeks ago, and got the same email again today.

user profile
Steve_Amazon

Hi @Seller_uXdxiyQT9miaE,

Thank you for the thread. We are aware that there are some issues with re-verification right now and are working with the proper team to get more guidance here. If you have not done so yet, I do recommend that you create a case to Seller Support for this as well.

We will provide updates in the Forums as we have them as well.

Thanks,

Steve

user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND

user profile
Seller_oJY2X570rx42E
Show post
Should we go ahead with the re-re-verification or wait for some clarification?

That would be very helpful to know!

user profile
Steve_Amazon
Show post
We are aware that there are some issues with re-verification right now and are working with the proper team to get more guidance here. If you have not done so yet, I do recommend that you create a case to Seller Support for this as well.

Having sellers who have already been verified open cases and flooding SS would not be the way to go, IMO.

It is obviously some sort of glitch; I would think it would be better to have sellers hold off and make an announcement for sellers who have already been verified to hang tight and wait for an update.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_uXdxiyQT9miaE, @Seller_RHFv8huX5pyu2, @Seller_5wlT1tpfNGYf9, @Seller_HWMMpfA7lubQn, @Seller_41YKljs3sPEsS, @Seller_oJY2X570rx42E & @Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD - This unfortunately seems to be a new issue that has risen during the reverification process.

If you have already confirmed your reverification went through, you should be alright. I have raised the issue to the seller verification team already and they are working on a fix as we speak. I will follow up with you as soon as I hear back from the team regarding this latest update. Have a wonderful rest of the week. ~ Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_1ZIYMcRm5k3yo

I completed the reverification again yesterday afternoon. I didn't change anything, just double checked the info and hit submit. I received an email this morning that I am again verified. The banner is gone from my account page. It's going to be a good day!

user profile
Seller_NLaoAMRtyHDXj

And if you don't give them exactly what they want, even though they don't tell you exactly what they want, then they tell you to resubmit without telling you what was wrong with your first submission. So you're playing a very idiotic guessing game about what jot or tittle was missing or somehow wrong? Amazon can NEVER be clear about anything.

user profile
Seller_HWMMpfA7lubQn

user profile
Seller_xEQ3oZnQ0hi3S
Show post
will be better to wait until we hear an updates from Amazon?

@Seller_xEQ3oZnQ0hi3S We assume it is better to wait! we re-submitted twice and it did not work! our address and bank statement are verified the issue is government photo identity (in our case Driver License issued by Texas Department of Public Safety)

Go to original post