user profile
Sign in
user profile

THIS IS TRULY RIDICULOUS---SKU'S BEING CALLED PLANTS OR SEEDS

by Seller_W6vNnb9Dv4v3c

"Tonight I received two E-Mails that said in part the following:

Hello,

This is to inform you that the following detail pages are at the risk of removal from our catalog. You must take remedial actions before 7/1/2024, UTC, else your listing(s) will be removed from our catalog. It is your obligation to ensure that the products you offer, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.

ASIN: B0009NN5QO, SKU: GAME-INTERACTIVE INTERNET PUZZLE, Title: Lagoon Games Internet Puzzle: Interactive Adventure

ASIN: B005R2N60C, SKU: GAME-M-GOREN'S BRIDGE FOR TWO-DR, Title: Vintage Goren's Bridge For Two (1964 Edition)

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330".

In fact none of the 5 sku's had anything to do with live plants and/or seeds. Amazon IMHO needs New Programmers and New quality software. Why do they continue to make POO--POO's like this?

Tags: Account Health
88 replies
88 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DS3RjHkUZGvuu
In reply to: Seller_W6vNnb9Dv4v3c's post

27 of my ASIN's just hit my account health as well. Any instructions besides submitting 27 appeals ?

DMC 117-973 6 Strand Embroidery Cotton Floss, Bright Canary, 8.7-Yard

ASIN B002EODPNE

Carter's Unisex Baby Sleep Bag (Blue/Bear, 3-6 Months)

ASIN B0CFYTV7PD

Just a few samples of the At risk of removal ASIN's obviously not live seed

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

user profile
Seller_xeDdQgRH5VZwO

Going through the same issue. Had Yu-Gi-Oh! & Pokemon cards being called live plants/seeds.... Amazon has some of the mother flipping worst bots in the flipping world.

user profile
Seller_1sZE5n9hympJR

Received the same. We'll be appealing these soon. Considering it's quite obvious the products have nothing to do with plants or live seeds, all we're going to do is screen print the listing images and description with a simple one sentence description of the item in the text box.

Yes, Amazon needs a better leadership staff to ensure this type of thing doesn't get programmed. Hopefully the "appeals" go right through without a hitch.

user profile
Seller_hMIK0M9OsKb5U

at 20 and counting! Nothing I sell has anything to do with plants or seeds or anything like that! I can't even figure out where the bot got the idea to do this! They don't even have pictures of such on them!

user profile
Seller_b8LkvBQQdLIft

same situation but till now 1 ASIN, totally not related with seeds, it is going beyond ridiculous

user profile
Seller_0258VmWjlHbyJ

I believe this is happening across the board. It seems to be increasing and needs to resolved by July 1st.

Some moron at Amazon turned on the wrong switch. Imagine they do this on prime days or the holidays and can't fix this.

Also last year we notice on prime days Amazon shadow ban competitors so they can push their own old inventory out.

user profile
Seller_zYJwzYvS4PwEM

Over 900 Automotive parts flagged as plants and seeds

What?

Amazon needs to fix this immediately!

user profile
Seller_JQ2Dj853XJZRt

We have same issue with plastic plant pots. Amazon must be losing sales and vendors over these contusing issues.

user profile
Seller_QjYfjZwWH8D0l

Same here--14 warnings and counting for products that have nothing to do with live plants or seeds. Some of them are even sold by Amazon retail (I wonder if they get warnings, too). Is there no end to this lunacy? Amazon has become a bureaucratic nightmare.

It's getting to the point that I have to spend more time cleaning up these messes than actually expanding my business. I own a bit of Amazon stock, and I'm angry that resources are wasted on such easily avoidable blunders.

@LeviDylan_Amazon@Tatiana_Amazon@Michelle_Amazon@KJ_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD

same here

We should all wish our items were seeds and plants. Imagine growing them and never have to spend money on supplies again, a free constant supply 🙄

Come on amazon. It's nearly prime day and we are all busy sellers. We have no time for your bots nonsense. Best thing too is that it says this effects our health rating. That's just not right. Is anyone working on a fix ??? Probably not

Go to original post