user profile
Sign in
user profile

Why am I getting Charged Fees for International Stores, when I have no product in any of them

by Seller_pcnJJe2H1q9BQ

I received 3 separate Charges the other day for CA, Mex, and Brazil

I have no product in any of them, and of course, no sales there either.

Why the Charges? and how do I option out of them?

TIA

Tags: Billing
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9
In reply to: Seller_pcnJJe2H1q9BQ's post

They are all a part of the unified account, which includes US, CA, MX and Brazil. You cannot opt out of them.

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

There is a $39.99 fee for the professional selling plan. When you have the NA Unified account, that fee covers all of them. If you have an old platform account that just has the dot com (and now Brazil too) then the fee is the same.

The fee will be split up between the platforms, but the total is approx the same (not exact due to currency conversion)

If you want that fee to show only against the one account, remove all listings -- active or inactive from the other two and put them on vacation. And disable synchronization so that no listings are added to those.

user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl
Show post
And disable synchronization so that no listings are added to those.

Also go into each marketplace, and fully "Remove and Delete Listing" for any listings that already exist there. Amazon will often copy them over, without permission or notification. Any listings (active or inactive) will result in the fee being split.

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

user profile
Seller_pcnJJe2H1q9BQ
Show post
I wonder why they have yet to take the remaining $5.77

At one time those fees were expressed in the currency of that country -- not expressed in U.S. dollars. Are you making those corrections in your figuring?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post