user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Identity Verification

by Seller_LR9keuRgU2Yhi

URGENT ** I keep getting this error below even though I have submitted my passport 6x and my drivers license countless times in ultra high resolution. NO ONE HELPED and it has been about two weeks - all I have been getting are automated messages telling me that my id it is not enough proof. HOW IS A PASSPORT AND A DRIVERS LICENSE NOT ENOUGH PROOF. They have these automated bots sending in the message below while no one is answering my cases.

"It is not an acceptable identity document. We accept only government-issued national photo identity documents, such as passports, passport cards, national ID cards, driver's licenses, enhanced driver's licenses, citizenship cards, permanent residency cards, health cards, visas, travel permit documents, or military identification cards."

I submitted several cases about this ONE issue - seller cases 15472916181,15499422661,15501922721,15505739581

Tags: Verification
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Connor_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_LR9keuRgU2Yhi's post

Hi @Seller_LR9keuRgU2Yhi

Connor from Amazon here, thanks for reaching out to us today.

I've reviewed all cases and see that case 15472916181 is currently open. When you enter your passport and ID information, just make sure it is 1:1, any special characters, name spelling and expiration dates have to match.

If you only have national ID and that is rejected, you may need to try with your passport.

Also, have you had a seller account registered in the past or is this your first one?

-Connor

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post