user profile
Sign in
user profile

HELP--I've contacted the Amazon support team several times, but it never resolved my issue

by Seller_Mdys2YjqXqbEQ

I am an accessories seller and have years of experience selling on Amazon. Because of the product I inevitably need to mention other brands within my item descriptions. I received intellectual property complaints about "Trademark on Product Detail Page" on June 25th and Amazon removed my link. So I checked my product description first and changed the content, and submitted the first complaint on June 26th, but the first complaint failed, and Amazon replied that I still have the offending content, so I deleted all the descriptions in the link and included the A+ section, leaving only some of the words, and I was sure that there were no words referring to other brands.

When I complained again it was rejected again, so I consulted the account health team and the catalogue team, the account health team said that my listing still had violations and referred us to the catalogue team, but the catalogue team said that they saw that our listing had been updated and that there was nothing wrong with it and sent us to the catalogue team. Any problem, let's go to account health team to complain!!!!

So what am I supposed to do, the departments keep passing the buck to each other and are so inefficient, we always follow the rules set by amazon but amazon can't solve the problems that sellers are experiencing!!!!

Tags: Policy
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NbYSGJ8Tehgbv
In reply to: Seller_Mdys2YjqXqbEQ's post

Unfortunately, the support team does not use logic when responding to your requests. They just read off a script they are required to read to you. This is known as the Amazon policy.

There are no penalties against these employees if they mention incorrect information. Nor are there benefits for them resolving their issue. Therefore, they would love nothing more than to just never answer your issue.

I would suggest attempting to fix this yourself even though it sounds very unappealing and it sounds like it should not be possible. Have you tried being creative with your product description?

I, myself, had an issue with the word "Apple" because you can fit an apple laptop inside the bag that I am selling. Instead, I changed the description to "A delicious Apple computer fits in the bag". This has worked for me.

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_Mdys2YjqXqbEQ's post

Have you tried to delete the listings and re-upload after 24 hours?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post