user profile
Sign in
user profile

New contact buyer on bad review button

by Seller_m6xRMBKh0TLkS

I haven’t seen any posts on this and was amazed to find this feature.
I think it is a brand owner feature but awesome none the less

We can now contact people who leave bad reviews! Not only that, they are no longer anonymous so i think it will help curtail fake review bombing.

This was the amazon message

We listened to your feedback!

We’ve been tracking feedback from brands related to the Customer Reviews experience. We heard that you love having a way to see all your reviews in one place and that it is nice to be able to filter by star rating and time period. You also shared your frustrations over not being able to directly engage with your customers who left critical reviews.

We’re now offering a brand-only benefit that allows you to reach out to buyers who purchased your branded product directly from you, who left critical (1-3 star reviews) via templated emails that allow you to communicate with buyers via buyer-seller messaging.

We believe this will build brand trust and help establish stronger relationships between you and your customers.

kinda cool

Tags: Customer
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ilqnZBEFI577P
In reply to: Seller_m6xRMBKh0TLkS's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_7bc5ra4BBwalI

This is great!!!

user profile
Seller_80vbZoULfhjeS

Why would this be brand owner only? Amazon makes no money off of brands specifically so there is literally no reason to roll out stuff like this that isn’t specifically related to branding for only brand owners unless they are just trying to hurt small sellers. I am working on becoming a registered brand owner of course for the listing protection, but I have not idea why they are tying even more stuff to it.

user profile
Seller_egRC2xE2AJbXj

You can not contact them if they have opted out of seller spam, as the majority of buyers have.

user profile
Seller_ZEJMPO3MuQvZB

This isn’t going to help the review manipulation. Bad actors will always be a step or three ahead of the police patrol.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post