user profile
Sign in
user profile

Complaint Letter

by Seller_ucyWKufGd8ksh

Dear Amazon Customer Service Team:

I am a seller on the Amazon platform and recently needed to contact Amazon's Audit team to deal with an account issue. However, in the past few communications, I was very disappointed and dissatisfied with the way the Amazon audit team handled the situation. The specific issues are listed below:

1. Failure to resolve the issue: I have not received an effective response to my repeated questions and requests to the audit team. They closed my case several times without providing any real solutions, which seriously affected my business operations.

2. Delaying and shirking responsibilities: During the process, the staff of the audit team frequently postponed the response time for various reasons and repeatedly asked me to wait without any actual progress. Each response simply asked me to provide the same information or wait for the next step without giving a clear timeline or solution.

3. Irresponsible attitude: When the review team did not want to answer my questions, they chose to simply close my questions instead of seriously addressing and resolving them. This behavior made me feel that they lacked attention and responsibility for sellers' issues.

As a result of the inaction and irresponsibility of the Amazon review team, my current account is in a state where it is not functioning properly, causing serious financial losses. This has not only damaged my business but also the reputation of Amazon as a globally recognized e-commerce platform.

I firmly believe that Amazon, as a company known for putting customers first, will not allow such inefficient and unprofessional behavior to exist. I hope that Amazon will take my complaint seriously, investigate the behavior of the review team, and take appropriate measures to resolve my issue.

In addition, I suggest that Amazon strengthen the training of the audit team in future services to improve their service awareness and professionalism, so as to ensure that sellers' problems can be solved in a timely and effective manner.

Thank you for your attention to my complaint, and I hope to get your reply and handling plan as soon as possible.

Sincerely

Sincerely

Tom

@Quincy_Amazon @SEAmod @Stevie_Amazon

Tags: Compliance, Restricted Products
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_ucyWKufGd8ksh's post

Yeah good luck with that. Nobody at Amazon cares and no other seller gets treated better.

user profile
Seller_8sP6ffckcRn6v

Amazon cares for the customer. Not the seller.

You accurately describe seller support. Know that they treat all sellers like that.

They usually answer our cases when it is like 2 A.M. in New York where I live. They ask again for something already provided numerous times.

By the time morning comes around there is already a second answer that I should provide the requested information soon or the will considering the case resolved and will close it.

Shocking. Right?

user profile
Glenn_Amazon

Greetings @Seller_ucyWKufGd8ksh,

Thank you for reaching out with you feedback with your Seller Support experience. I can imagine how frustrating this experience has been for your business and I will be sure to take this feedback to the appropriate leadership. Please note however that due to the internal nature of these types of reviews I won't be able to provide updates on what changes may or may not be implemented but I will be advocating on your behalf.

In order to review internally I would like some more details on your experience. Can you please provide the Case or Cases in which the event occurred so I can investigate further? Thank you for your understanding.

-Glenn

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post