user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Seller Central

by Seller_G8tPI1g7ZbaxH

If anyone is considering selling on amazon using FBA or they’re Seller Central Service DON’T DO IT.

1. There is no customer service for seller central. It’s an email address with an automated response for any issues you have.

2. There is no customer service number. You can’t get anyone on the phone because there is no contact number.

3. If you call Amazon Customer service they tell you that they can’t help you and that you have to contact amazon seller central who has no customer service department.

4. If you have items in storage the you’ve remove or order destroyed it ends up back on your account in order to keep billing you storage fees.

5. If you try to close you account the system is designed to keep your account open in order to keep billing you fees.

Amazon Seller Central is a racket to keep billing the customer.

Tags: Customer
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl
In reply to: Seller_G8tPI1g7ZbaxH's post

Step One - Downgrade (stops recurring fees)

#Step Two - Close Account

user profile
Seller_qffTHtkT0ocqg
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_5OX6DQRiHsqEs

I’m having trouble activating my account due to not having a utility bill in my name.

I’m trying to contact someone to discuss an alternative way of activating my account.
If I appeal, and write in the additional information the reasons why I have no utility bill in my name (I’ve submitted other documents), I just receive the automated response saying I need a utility bill. Very annoying.

Within that response, there is an email address to contact in regards to a payment issue. So I’m looking for a refund as my account has never been active but they’ve charged me. When I email this address, I get a response saying:

we ask you to contact us again using the email address associated with the specific country or marketplace.

Makes no sense as I’ve email the address on the response from the appeal.

Next I go to help, open a case about all of this, and the case is closed straight away with an automated response which says:

This email address is not the correct channel to submit an appeal.

I have to agree with All_Shopper based on my short experience with Seller Central so far regarding the customer server. Feels like I’m going around in circles to try and talk to someone regarding my issue.

user profile
Seller_5OX6DQRiHsqEs

I understand in terms of Amazon needing to verify, my point is around customer service. i.e. an email address on the appeals response in which I email and then get a response saying it’s the wrong address or an automated closure response from opening a case to discuss the deactivation of the account which the case is opened for that reason.

user profile
Seller_5OX6DQRiHsqEs

Thanks for the above, and that’s fine. If the fee is non-refundable, it’s ok I guess, but just strange why you’d be charged when the account is deactivated.

I’ve also gone to settings->account info->downgrade account, but I’m just redirected to support. So it looks like I can’t downgrade my deactivated account.

I open a case about this, but this too is closed straight away with the automated response.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post