user profile
Sign in
user profile

To complete your identity verification, provide the following information

by Seller_7i0txa8lQTkCF

Hello Amazon,

We have been previously required to do a verification call with Amazon and we diligently did.

After the verification call, we have received a notification from Amazon that "To complete your identity verification, provide the following information:

Our account was deactivated after our verification; however, we have already supplied the requested documents through the Account Health "Submit new information" but our account still remains deactivated. Note that we don't understand why the listing has been of review for authenticity when it didn't have any prior complaint nor violation. It was still inbounding when we received the notification.

Hope this matter is given attention. We are only left with submitting the requested documents to complete our verification and reactivate our account. We are also sure of the validity of our documents. Please escalate if needed.

Thank you!

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Product authenticity
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp
In reply to: Seller_7i0txa8lQTkCF's post

One thing that I don't see is any reference to an LOA from Ohio Knife and Tool saying that you are allowed to sell their products on Amazon. Do you have one?

Since Amazon is asking for invoices from Ohio Knife and Tool to YOUR supplier it means that you are NOT buying direct from Ohio Knife and Tool.

Amazon doesn't trust or believe that your source is an authorized distributor.

Have you verified with Ohio Knife and Tool that the place you are purchasing your stock is authorized to be a wholesaler for Ohio Knife and Tool?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post