user profile
Sign in
user profile

Prime Day is coming! How are you preparing?

by Jameson_Amazon

Amazon’s 10th Prime Day Event takes place July 16th - July 17th!

How do you like to prepare for Prime Day? Share your answers in the replies of this thread!

To learn more, you can find information and resources for this year's Prime Day right here.

--

What's Engage with Amazon? I like to think of it as a section of the forums where we can connect and collaborate together as a community. Everyone is welcome to chime in on the discussion and share their unique perspectives. There's really no pressure here, just a fun way to engage with each other. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Tags: Engage with Amazon
41 replies
41 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WBnGS7Ix3XiDX
In reply to: Jameson_Amazon's post

Have a good product to sell is the answer. And if Amazon shows said product.

I am not Prime, but hopefully people will help themselves to my product while they are getting a Prime deal.

Good luck to all the Prime sellers, this is your day to shine. I did OK last year, so I will keep my fingers crossed again.

user profile
Seller_GPyQzL3sXyw6L

Making sure all of our products are well stocked. We don't sell impulse items that are more likely to win sales during Prime Day, but we hope to benefit from the increased traffic on Amazon and at the very least just having inventory to satisfy demand vs selling out is key.

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

Not doing anything we are not prime. We might barbeque.

user profile
Seller_FiswKMx7uPaJ8

Were preparing by sending our advertisement dollars to other commerce sites, downgrading our professional plan to individual and 100% decoupling from this cut throat marketplace.

user profile
Seller_RPVPhTtoH9zjk

soy emprendedora estoy interesada en vender mis productos prime y también comenzar a vender

user profile
Seller_hitFrppIy1DJc

Unfortunately at this time a lot of sellers on the platform do not have time nor desire to prepare for a prime day.

We are busy seeding and planting shoes, toys, sport apparel, auto parts among many other product categories.

user profile
Seller_hZlWagzEXNMRm

we are all planning on selling nothing unless it is in the seed category apparently. has the problem been fixed yet? then we can ask about prime day.

user profile
Seller_4HsL3GZbyDLea

We are preparing by investing more into eBay. Amazon is a dumpster fire and the Amazon wetodd bots just poured rocket fuel on the fire.

user profile
Seller_tcwwJM3S0wBFE

I'm busy trying to fix lots and lots of listings that suddenly became "search suppressed". Because I'm not the brand owner, I have to deal with SELLER SUTHWART to "fix" them. I have spent frustrating days trying to do so, to no avail.

user profile
Seller_7ksAtfeKUR48g

I'm prepared for a drop in sales before The Prime Day.

In fact, my sales started to decline half a month ago.

Go to original post