user profile
Sign in
user profile

Enroll two units in Amazon Vine for free between June 5 and July 21

by News_Amazon

To help boost sales and build product awareness, brands can enroll up to two units per ASIN in Amazon Vine for free from 9 a.m. (PT) June 5 to 5 p.m. (PT) July 21, 2023.

With Amazon Vine, you’ll get reviews from a community of unbiased and insightful reviewers to build credibility and improve discoverability of new or slow-moving items. Sales of products with a Vine review can be up to 30% higher* than products without a Vine review.

Note: You’ll only be charged the $200 enrollment fee if you enroll three or more units per ASIN and receive the first review in 90 days.

For more information on how to enroll, go to About Amazon Vine.

*Result is based on Amazon research and is not a guarantee of future sales.

Tags: News and Announcements
52 replies
52 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0W07h7MivUCll
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Hello, I tried to enroll 2 units on some missing ASINs today, but it is showing and wanting to confirm the $200 enrollment fee, though the quantity is only 2. How do I ensure this is free before enrolling?

user profile
Seller_sSfKkFdFgisVP

Will it show a $200 enrollment fee on Vine even if we only enroll 2 units? I am trying to do it but it's still having me confirm the $200 fee

user profile
Seller_t7fdEuQSuko2U

I have the same question. I tried to do this promotion but it is confirming I will owe $200.

user profile
Seller_E6EfuvxVbfONi

I want free reviews as well for my 20k+ skus. Somehow I think Amazon made a mistake on the messaging here.

user profile
Seller_cuNxJxWEv0mID

Same here. Enrolled 2 units , confirmation box still shows the $200 enrollment fee.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Afternoon @Seller_qYd2nNg5zStXu, @Seller_sSfKkFdFgisVP, & @Seller_t7fdEuQSuko2U, Although sellers will continue to see a $200 enrollment fee on the Vine confirmation screen, no fee will be charged when the enrolled units are less than 3 per parent-ASIN enrollment at the time of billing.

Hope that helps clarify your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Thank you for checking in with us on the Seller Forums and for choosing to sell on Amazon. Have wonderful rest of the week. ~ Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_T5XL90YWcm4FQ

It's not free language game?

user profile
Seller_x39QeHgyQBSFL

When was the last time something worked on Amazon?

user profile
Seller_Pf9WCu6Bi0TAO

In my experience, Vine reviewers are not unbiased as Amazon suggests and sometimes not very insightful. They tend to judge the product based on their personal needs and not whether the product works or not. I've seen them give poor ratings along with comments like "false advertising" and refuse to take a few minutes to understand the product. I've seen them acknowledge it being a good product and still give a poor rating. They should be objective but the reviews are very subjective. Also, some of them disable messaging so you can't communicate with them after the review.

user profile
Seller_vf657GCyJxSY2

@Cooper_Amazon,

Does this mean that I can enroll 2pc for each parent ASIN in my store?

Example - I have 100 different parent ASINS, I can enroll each of them with 2 units each?

Go to original post