user profile
Sign in
user profile

Handmade Community

20019 members
6919 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

The customer purchased a different item but left a negative review for another item.

by Seller_YlJh9RMZCO9Yq
in Handmade Community group

Today has been quite an unlucky day for me. A customer left a negative review, and what's worse, I can't find the customer with that name. Even Amazon support couldn't locate them. All I want to do is reach out to them to either send a replacement or find a resolution. This 1-star review has almost halted my sales since yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you handle it?

Tags: Negative reviews, Product reviews
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_2azHBWt7FzGTG
In reply to: Seller_YlJh9RMZCO9Yq's post

@Seller_YlJh9RMZCO9YqI have experienced this also in the form of customers who have never even purchased our items. The person left a review stating that our badge reel, which had an animal graphic, on it was in the wrong category.

It was in the wrong category because Amazon had moved it from it's correct category and moved it to pet supplies.

I contacted support and even an account manager who told me there was nothing that could be done about it. The account manager only offered to move it back to the correct category but said too bad about the negative review. Killed the product and it didn't sell after that.

The only thing you can do is to delete the listing and make a new one. Start fresh.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post