user profile
Sign in
user profile

Did you miss Amazon Accelerate 2021? Here's a quick recap

by News_Amazon

This year at Amazon Accelerate we introduced a host of new tools and features, which can help you start your business, build your brand, and scale and grow with Amazon. Our new products and services are designed to help take your business to the next level, in collaboration with Amazon, no matter where you are on your selling journey.

Relive the excitement of Amazon Accelerate and hear all the updates from our Amazon leaders. Keynotes and breakout sessions are available through our video series.

Tags: News and Announcements
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jmlCdOY8DUprl
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Where is the "Search Analytics Dashboard " exactly. I can’t wait to use it. Thanks

user profile
Seller_RxTyqBmpWLFi1

Lots of interest and enthusiasm has been generated!

user profile
Seller_6sbP2UMK9rv90

And once you’ve built your brand are there any tools to stop scam Chinese sellers from taking over your brand?

No, thought not.

Fail !

user profile
Seller_uOFolZv9Dm0fk

If I were you Amazon I’d go back to basics:

How about starting with not loosing about 1 in 300 SPD boxes we send to your warehouse (marked checked in or Delivered).

Or loosing 1 unit out of nearly every box.

Or stranding inventory I have been selling by FBA for over a decade because suddenly “qualification required” on 1000+ lines.

Or blaming me for Policy Compliance issues on listings created by Amazon Retail that we never even sold (just created a listing as part of our automated product selection process).

Or having voice of the customer complaints for items your FBA deliveries smashed.

Or not having Seller Support that could address any of the above issues.

Or … tip of the iceberg!

user profile
Seller_RxTyqBmpWLFi1

Unfortunately I missed it. I had to rearrange my underwear drawer.

user profile
Seller_4Kgca0Y12TBWZ

Amazon cannot provide customer service that would be of any use. I would need the basic requirements of a CS agent to have English as a first language an ability to listen to what is being asked of them and training that they would be able to fix the problem reported to them none of these abilities are commonplace in Amazon CS. If they provided the same shoddy CS as they provide to 3rd Party sellers these so called CS agents would destroy your account their inability to even understand requests that a 5 year old could understand would lead to multiple a-z claims and negative feedback so I would say to you no thanks.

user profile
Seller_WVxwoDsePiOrR

The only thing that will Accelerate sales is letting us actually us send holiday inventory. We sell 6x a normal month in December. Amazon knows this since it has my sales history for the past decade. Doubling my inventory level from Sept. means we probably won’t even be able to send 50% of what we ordered for holidays. At this point it’s probably already too late. Less sales for me, less sales for Amazon. Nobody wins.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post