user profile
Sign in
user profile

Urgent Help Needed: How to Change a Confirmed Tracking ID on Amazon Shipment?

by Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W

I ordered a new product from a manufacturer, who provided me with a UPS tracking code. I entered this code in the tracking ID section of the Amazon shipment plan. However, there was an issue, and UPS rejected the item. The manufacturer then gave me a new UPS tracking code, but Amazon won't let me change the tracking ID because the original one is marked as "confirmed." Support assured me not to worry since the box has all the correct shipment information. Is there any way to edit the locked tracking ID? The order has already been shipped.

Tags: Shipping
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Dominic_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W's post

Hi @Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W,

Dominic from Amazon here, you should be able to edit the tracking ID through the shipment tab. This help page should provide information on this topic: Send to Amazon: Tracking details.

You can update your carrier name and tracking information any time before your shipment is delivered to our fulfillment center by following these steps:

1. Access your shipment from the Shipping Queue through one of the following methods:
  2. If the shipment hasn’t shipped yet, select it from the list. This will bring you to the final step of the Send to Amazon workflow, Tracking details.
  3. If the shipment has shipped, click Track shipment for the shipment that you want to update. This will bring you to the shipment summary page. Click the Tracking events tab.
  4. Click Change carrier.
  5. Select a new carrier from the list, or select Other if your carrier isn’t listed. We’ll add more carriers to the list over time.
  6. Click Update.

Best,

Dominic

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post