user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon lost $7500 worth of my shipment and won't compensate me.

by Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi

Since the delivery on May 2, Amazon has never updated the status of the shipment, and it has always been shipped.

I asked many times before, and they kept postponing the investigation until they told me that there was a problem with the shipment some time ago.

I submitted a bill of lading, which clearly stated the shipment ID and the number of goods, but now Amazon does not recognize this and keeps rejecting my request for various reasons.

- Amazon shipment number or purchase order number related to the shipment

- Seller name

- Information on the number of goods contained in each pallet and each box.

My bill of lading has information such as the Amazon shipment number, but there is no seller name. I have never heard that Amazon would ask for this. Isn't the shipment code enough to prove it?

My shipment ID: FBA17VQNWDTC

Case ID: 15503372501

Is there any professional Amazon team who can help me?I am very dissatisfied with Amazon's handling.

@TaylorR_Amazon@Bryce_Amazon@TaylorR_Amazon@KJ_Amazon

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment center, INR (item not received), Lost shipment, Ship to FC
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NbYSGJ8Tehgbv
In reply to: Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi's post

I would suggest outsourcing lost inventory issues [Moderator Edit: Removed Solicitation]. Amazon has many rules with lost shipments and they change all the time without notice. Which leads me to believe that Amazon does this deliberately.

There are many companies that only focus on getting FBA reimbursements [Moderator Edit: Removed Solicitation].

user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi's post

Hi @Seller_ohbhUiYC1foWi, I want to assist where I can here. When I review the case I see an attachment for the Bill of Lading (BOL) but no attachment for Proof of Delivery (POD) showing it was delivered to an Amazon FC? Do you have that document you can attach to your case log? Once that's available I should be able to escalate the case.

Topher

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post