Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV

No Contest to Win Prizes,Money for Home Services Providers!Be Great if Amazon had those type incentives!

Would love to see some type of contest or something from Amazon for providers!!We make them a lot of money!!Show us a little love with Prize or money incentives!!Just a thought!Anyone else agrees?Just curious!!

13 replies
0 replies
user profile
Seller_QOYcizJJPwBxo

I’d love for the customer to be able to add a tip when signing off on the job. Uber has it. Why not AHS?

user profile
Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV

Perfectly legal to tip…Really i created forum to talk about “incentives from Amazon” to keep us motivated out here from doing jobs!!Pay is fair…However its always a great thing to see company we make a lot of money for,come up with a way to make us feel appreciated outside of "normal pay…Like bonuses,prizes,Something from them to let us know we appreciated!!Its about the money all the time!!However acknowledging hard work speaks volumes!!

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV

No Contest to Win Prizes,Money for Home Services Providers!Be Great if Amazon had those type incentives!

Would love to see some type of contest or something from Amazon for providers!!We make them a lot of money!!Show us a little love with Prize or money incentives!!Just a thought!Anyone else agrees?Just curious!!

13 replies
user profile

by Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV

Tags:Customer
13 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QOYcizJJPwBxo

I’d love for the customer to be able to add a tip when signing off on the job. Uber has it. Why not AHS?

user profile
Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV

Perfectly legal to tip…Really i created forum to talk about “incentives from Amazon” to keep us motivated out here from doing jobs!!Pay is fair…However its always a great thing to see company we make a lot of money for,come up with a way to make us feel appreciated outside of "normal pay…Like bonuses,prizes,Something from them to let us know we appreciated!!Its about the money all the time!!However acknowledging hard work speaks volumes!!

user profile
Seller_QOYcizJJPwBxo

user profile
Seller_QOYcizJJPwBxo

user profile
Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV

user profile
Seller_HnR0nVT1v5LfV