This article applies to selling in: United States
Error 6000: ColumnName Is Duplicated
The column ColumnName appears more than once. To correct this error, remove any duplicate columns and resubmit the feed.
This error occurs when you have more than one column in your file with the same name. Common reasons why this may be the case include:
- Modifying one or more column names.
- Exporting the same column in a database more than once when creating a file
To resolve this error, you should:
- Compare your file with the template available in Seller Central.
- Ensure that the column names in your file exactly match the column names in the template.
- Ensure that each column name appears only once in your file.
- Save your changes.
- Resubmit your file
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).