Amazon supports the upload of Tab-delimited (.txt) files in the eBay Turbo Lister format. Sellers can upload files from eBay Turbo Lister for products in the following categories:
- Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop
- Entertainment Memorabilia
- Consumer Electronics
- TV, Video & Home Audio
- Portable Audio Players & Headphones
- Vehicle Electronics & GPS
- Home Telephones (Landline)
- Multipurpose Batteries & Power
- Home Automation Products
- Home Surveillance Equipment
- Radio Communication
- Vintage Electronics
At this time, Amazon does not support eBay Turbo Lister files for other types of products.
Amazon Listing Requirements
Amazon's listing requirements (e.g., data and image quality), apply to the products that you list using any format, including the format you use for eBay. Review the listing guidelines for your category and ensure your products and data comply with these requirements.
For information about the listing data required for Amazon to process your Turbo Lister file, see the Supported Data Fields
Export Your Listings from Turbo Lister
If your products fit into one of the categories listed above, you can use your Turbo Lister inventory file to add your products to Amazon. To generate a Turbo Lister file, follow the instructions below. If you already use Turbo Lister, you can skip to step 2. Note: You may want to print these directions before you start.
Step 1: Download and Install Turbo Lister
- Go to: http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/turbolister.html
- Click the Download Now button.
- Once the program has finished downloading, run and install it.
Step 2: Import your eBay Inventory
- Launch Turbo Lister from your Start menu.
- Click the Inventory tab.
- Click the "Synchronize" button to refresh your latest data.
- In the task bar, navigate to File > Import Items > From eBay Listings.
- Select "Active Listings" and click the Import button.
- A folder will be generated for your import. Click on the new folder.
Step 3: Export your Inventory in Turbo Lister Format
- Highlight all of your listings that you wish to export to Amazon.com.
NOTE: Sellers with more than 2,000 listings can only select 2,000 listings at a time.
- In the task bar, navigate to File > Export Selected items.
- Make sure "Turbo Lister Format (CSV file)" is selected and click the Export button.
- Remember where this file is saved. You will need it in Step 4.
Step 4: Convert your Turbo Lister Feed to Tab-Delimited (*.txt) Format
- Using Excel, open the CSV file you saved .
- On the worksheet tab that contains your data, go to the File menu and select the "Save As" option.
- In the "Save As Type" list, select "Text (Tab-delimited) (*.txt)."
- Browse to the location where you want to save the file, give it a new name, then click "Save."
- You might see a warning that the selected Text (Tab-delimited) file type does not support workbooks with multiple worksheets. Click "Yes."
- You might see a warning that your file contains features incompatible with the selected Text (Tab-delimited) file format. Click "Yes."
- Remember where your .txt file is saved. You will need it to upload to Amazon.
Upload your Turbo Lister File to Seller Central
- In your Amazon.com seller account, click the Inventory link, and then select Add Products via Upload.
- In the "Upload inventory files" section, select "eBay TurboLister" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Browse" to locate the .txt file you created in Step 4 above.
- Verify the file name and then click Upload Now.
Supported Data Fields
The following fields are required to process your file:
- Custom Label - Your unique product SKU.
- Brand - May appear as "C:Brand," "A:Brand," or "Brand." If this column is not present in your exported file, you will need to add a column named "Brand" to your file and specify a value for each product.
- Category 1 - eBay category code for your product. The category code should represent a category under one of the headings listed above.
- UPC - May appear as "UPC" or "C:UPC." Each product must have an associated UPC.
- Title - Title of your product.
- PicURL - URL for an image of your product.