Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: Product Description Problem
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14 Jan, 2018 11:36 AM by: Comf LLC
Comf LLC

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 9:06 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Has anyone ever had an issue when you change the product description : it shows correctly on the upper screen in the dashboard when it states (update may take up to 15 minutes). But the description that shows up on the actual store simply will not show up correctly .

What specifically is happening is the the name of my product which I will call (Comf) is showing up
(Comf Comf) and for the life of me I cant figure out how to make it show just one word and not two

Any thoughts? or do you need any further information that I can provide to get a better picture ?

Edited by: Comf LLC on Jan 13, 2018 9:06 PM

Edited by: Comf LLC on Jan 13, 2018 9:06 PM
Is this a helpful question? Yes 0   No
4 Replies
Sort replies by:
Closeouts Gener...

Posted on: 14 Jan, 2018 12:06 AM   in response to: Comf LLC in response to: Comf LLC  
send your issue to seller support
they can fix it for you
I just had the same issue last week it was fixed with in minutes of sending the issue to seller support
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 0
Comf LLC

Posted on: 14 Jan, 2018 11:36 AM   in response to: SELLC in response to: SELLC  
Thanks everyone. I notifed customer support and they fixed it up quickly. I worked on that for hours . At least I know it wasn't just me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0
SELLC

Posted on: 14 Jan, 2018 4:13 AM   in response to: Comf LLC in response to: Comf LLC  
Are you the creator of the Amazon add page for the product in question. We have created many adds on amazon for products we product. We tweak all the time by changing text. Yes, we get the 15 minute delay message, but they are always changed.
lifetimegurantee

Posted on: 14 Jan, 2018 2:26 AM   in response to: Comf LLC in response to: Comf LLC  
Yes seller support will fix
Good luck