Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Fulfillment By Amazon » FBA Orders and Customer Service

Thread: Negitive Feedback from FBA order no longer being removed?
This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13 Jan, 2018 10:52 AM by: Funky Monkey Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
martysbingo

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 10:07 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I recently had an order thru FBA where the customer states they received the wrong product. I have filed for a negative feedback removal, and they will not remove it, yet they keep stating in their "justification:

So, I appealed this to the chat session and stated, that no one is reading theses, only a BOT computer. They forwarded this to a supervisor, and they stated:

I confirm that this item was fulfilled by Amazon and is stickered with FNSKU Xxxxxxxx. We found the inventory related to the order and investigated the defect, unfortunately, the item found different from the PDP as described. As buyer got wrong item, so we are unable to remove the feedback.

What does PDP stand for? Product detail page? If so, everything matches 100% as the FNSKU belongs to the ASIN under this detail page.

If this is true, then the supervisor basically said: yea we screwed up, but wont take any responsibility for this.

Thoughts?

Is this a helpful question? Yes 0   No
2 Replies
Sort replies by:
Arizona Dave

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 10:14 AM   in response to: martysbingo in response to: martysbingo  
PDP = Product Detail Page
PDP = ASIN

I think they are trying to say that somebody put the wrong FNSKU label on the product.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0
Funky Monkey

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 10:49 AM   in response to: martysbingo in response to: martysbingo  
Actually, they're saying you "screwed up."

They ceased taking responsibility for their own mistakes during the June/July time frame. That's when they declared war on FBA sellers.

See Funky's theory:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=4096812#4096812

I'd ask them to do a bin check to validate the accuracy of your product labeling and the "PDP." Then, give it some time and try again.

Funky
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0