Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: pending order
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 10 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13 Jan, 2018 7:32 AM by: RKS Online Store
NewtonShortMart

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 5:53 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have a order that has been pending since the morning of 1/9. Is this normal?

This could be really unhandy if you were wanting to put your account on vacation

Is this a helpful question? Yes 4   No
10 Replies
Sort replies by:
GoodSeller

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 5:59 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart
Helpful
NewtonShortMart wrote:
I have a order that has been pending since the morning of 1/9. Is this normal?

This could be really unhandy if you were wanting to put your account on vacation

Yes this is very normal.
An order can stay in pending for up to 21 days but very seldom ever happens for that long.
Most orders either clear pending or are removed within 7 days.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 10   No 0
connecticattic

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 6:39 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
If the item isn't too bulky/heavy, you can take it with you and mail it from your winter watering hole if the order goes through. Or maybe you can find someone to fill it for you while you're gone. The latter may be the better way to go in the event you have other orders coming through while you're waiting for the pending one to clear.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 4   No 1
GoodSeller

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 7:09 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
NewtonShortMart wrote:
what would happen if you put you account on vacation with a pending order, I just assumed that it would not affect the pending order.

Any order that is pending when you place your account to vacation can still clear and will need to be shipped.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 0
CabinFeverBooks

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 6:21 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
Not Abnormal
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 1
Ayena

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 6:19 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
I have exact same thing pending since 01/09. But other orders from 01/10 already shipped, This due to payment issue i believe,

Edited by: Ayena on Jan 13, 2018 6:19 AM
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
NewtonShortMart

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 7:00 AM   in response to: connecticattic in response to: connecticattic  
what would happen if you put you account on vacation with a pending order, I just assumed that it would not affect the pending order.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0
younamethegame

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 6:55 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
This is normal, payment processing issues.

On a side note though, we have been seeing a small portion of orders pend for 14+ days with no apparent issues with buyers payment. Got about 4-5 emails from buyers over the holidays about delayed shipments (due to pending) and in every case their credit cards were OK. I believe Amazon has a glitch in their system, but getting them to work or even look into it is impossible.
NewtonShortMart

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 6:13 AM   in response to: GoodSeller in response to: GoodSeller  
thanks
RKS Online Store

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 7:32 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
Dear Sir ,
I appreciate your time and patience on your order. your order under processing and it will be ship as soon as possible and will be reach within 7-10 days after shipment confirmation.

Have a nice day!

Thanking you
Rakesh Kumar
RKS Online Store

Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 1
Wedoit Store

Posted on: 13 Jan, 2018 7:13 AM   in response to: NewtonShortMart in response to: NewtonShortMart  
Dear Friend,

What can I do for you
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 3