Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) » Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) Questions

Thread: How do I find my seller ID
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11 Jan, 2018 7:57 PM by: SmytheCo Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
SmytheCo

Posted on: 11 Jan, 2018 7:49 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

I signed up with MWS a couple years ago and want to try again to use it with power query and excel to automate some accounting things I've been doing manually the last few years.

Right now I'm trying to play around with scratchpad, but I cant because I don't know what my sellerID is.

I've searched and it seems lots of people have similar issues and there are NO answers.

I have a Pro account.
I have my MWSAuthToken: AWSAccessKeyId: Secret Key:, Those I can conveniently find in my account information.

I have tried my login, my email, my screen name, several other ID's I use, but nothing works I get the same
<Code>InvalidParameterValue</Code>
<Message>Invalid seller id: XXXXXXX</Message>

What is the SellerID?
Is this a helpful question? Yes 0   No
1 Reply
Sort replies by:
SmytheCo

Posted on: 11 Jan, 2018 7:57 PM   in response to: SmytheCo in response to: SmytheCo  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Ah Crap,

It's right on the user permissions page, oddly in the middle of the screen and not with any other authentication information.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0