Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: Coupon code creation help needed
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 15 Nov, 2017 9:53 AM by: Beachy Keen
Beachy Keen

Posted on: 14 Nov, 2017 4:24 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I am trying to create a coupon code for one ASIN with several variations, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I know how to select the products that are eligible, but what I want to do is something like this:

Buy 2 or more, get 5% off
Buy 3 or more, get 7% off

How do I set it up so that a coupon code is required and they don't get BOTH discounts if they buy 3 or more? Hope I'm making sense. View the reply Beachy Keen selected as correct
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
2 Replies
Sort replies by:

Beachy Keen selected this reply as correct

View original question

BigBry

Posted on: 14 Nov, 2017 5:38 PM   in response to: Beachy Keen in response to: Beachy Keen  
Beachy Keen wrote:
I am trying to create a coupon code for one ASIN with several variations, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I know how to select the products that are eligible, but what I want to do is something like this:

Buy 2 or more, get 5% off
Buy 3 or more, get 7% off

How do I set it up so that a coupon code is required and they don't get BOTH discounts if they buy 3 or more? Hope I'm making sense.

Advertising<Promotions>Create Promotion>Create Percentage off

When you create the promotions, set as "Exclusive". This means that it can't be combined with another promotion.

For more info, check the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200212920
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 0
Beachy Keen

Posted on: 15 Nov, 2017 9:53 AM   in response to: BigBry in response to: BigBry  
Thank you so much!
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0