Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: how can i spot spam message form third party sellers?
This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14 Nov, 2017 5:20 PM by: Boardgames4Us
smartbuy5610

Posted on: 14 Nov, 2017 3:52 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello, I keep getting emails to removed 1 specific item from my inventory and that I am not allowed to sell this item, from those 2 email address

h7lmp7p5vl1dpsy@marketplace.amazon.com
b7x3g6svmpvsrh1@marketplace.amazon.com

I talk twice with Amazon customer service the first time told me to ignore those emails and they were sent from my competitor the second time they told me that those emails are from the right owner of the brand how can I confirm 100% that those emails are real and not spam

thank you
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
1 Reply
Sort replies by:
Boardgames4Us

Posted on: 14 Nov, 2017 5:20 PM   in response to: smartbuy5610 in response to: smartbuy5610  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
smartbuy5610 wrote:
Hello, I keep getting emails to removed 1 specific item from my inventory and that I am not allowed to sell this item, from those 2 email address

h7lmp7p5vl1dpsy@marketplace.amazon.com
b7x3g6svmpvsrh1@marketplace.amazon.com

I talk twice with Amazon customer service the first time told me to ignore those emails and they were sent from my competitor the second time they told me that those emails are from the right owner of the brand how can I confirm 100% that those emails are real and not spam

You can ask the for complete contact details including phone number, name, address and company name, the brand they claim to own along with evidence (file attachment of legal registration documents).

That should be enough for you to do some verification and also should the claim be false, to provide enough information to the real brand own for them to take legal action.

You can also use Seller Support to report the buyer email address and if you can identify the seller, you can locate their seller ID.

Dave
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0