Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: Arrives Between is no longer showing
This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13 Oct, 2017 5:32 AM by: MAV-DAK
Laura84

Posted on: 13 Oct, 2017 1:12 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
The arrives between times are no longer showing up on many sellers listings.

How do I get the "Arrives Between" times to show up again? Anyone figure this out? Is this a shipping setting now or something?

I have the handling time set to 1 day. Why would some sellers be showing and not others; has nothing to so with price, feedback rating, buy box or arrival time. The only thing I can guess after an investigation is sellers using the old shipping settings (not new templates) are showing arrival times. This is VITAL info for shoppers who want to differentiate between buyers for time sensitive purchases. A seller who has their transit time set to 2-3 days can not be distinguished between a seller who has 4-8 days as a transit time.

Want the ARRIVES BETWEEN time to show up.... how? Go back to the old shipping settings? really?

Edited by: Mateo on Oct 13, 2017 1:12 AM
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
1 Reply
Sort replies by:
MAV-DAK

Posted on: 13 Oct, 2017 5:32 AM   in response to: Laura84 in response to: Laura84  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Can you provide an example product to see this? I ask because I just checked about a dozen products with multiple pages of sellers in different categories and the 'Arrives Between' attribute on the offers page was visible for all 3rd party sellers (expect for FBA sellers) which is normal.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 4   No 0