Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: appeal
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13 Oct, 2017 8:28 AM by: O.L.D. Books
MGT Resource

Posted on: 12 Oct, 2017 9:31 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I don't have appeal submit button, Is any another way can contact seller performance team? View the reply MGT Resource selected as correct
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
5 Replies
Sort replies by:
O.L.D. Books

Posted on: 13 Oct, 2017 8:28 AM   in response to: First Line of S... in response to: First Line of S...  
First Line of Self-Defense wrote:
I have proof that a customers item was delivered however, the customer claims they never received the item. Now Amazon is issuing the customer a full refund. I can't get anyone on the phone to talk about this. I am out of a product and money.

How do I get in touch with the seller team and how do I get my money back?

Sweet T

1) You start your own thread. It is bad etiquette to hijack another's thread.

2) The answer has already been given in the first two replies.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 0

MGT Resource selected this reply as correct

View original question

Rushdie

Posted on: 12 Oct, 2017 9:32 PM   in response to: MGT Resource in response to: MGT Resource  
Email seller-performance@amazon.com, from your Amazon seller registered email address.
UsedElectronics...

Posted on: 12 Oct, 2017 9:32 PM   in response to: MGT Resource in response to: MGT Resource
Helpful
Seller-performance@amazon.com
First Line of S...

Posted on: 13 Oct, 2017 7:45 AM   in response to: MGT Resource in response to: MGT Resource  
I have proof that a customers item was delivered however, the customer claims they never received the item. Now Amazon is issuing the customer a full refund. I can't get anyone on the phone to talk about this. I am out of a product and money.

How do I get in touch with the seller team and how do I get my money back?

Sweet T
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 3
Dogtamer

Posted on: 12 Oct, 2017 9:52 PM   in response to: MGT Resource in response to: MGT Resource  
It is highly recommended that you post your appeal here for critique first, before you submit it. As I mentioned before you graciously edited your initial post in your other thread to add the requested suspension notification, you have a 'tough row to hoe' in your situation, and it is my belief that you will need all of the help you can get to submit the kind of first-class PoA that recovering from your transgression is almost certain to require.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 2