Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Fulfillment By Amazon » FBA Orders and Customer Service

Thread: The customer gets the full refund because he damaged book he received from
This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 18 Aug, 2017 9:14 PM by: bloodrain inc! Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
books - need

Posted on: 13 Aug, 2017 6:23 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
The customer gets the full refund because he damaged book he received from stored in FBA.

I shipped the book to FBA and the customer-damaged book, which send back to FBA with the full refund, and I was charged for the customer-damaged book.

It looks ridicules rules, which is, I send the book to FBA and they are responsible for the book because they have my book at that time. I should not be charge because the customer damages the book. That means I can buy anything from FBA, damage and get the full refund because FBA goes after seller to get their money.

"We have reviewed the details of order ID 702-7553270-2205067 and found that this order was returned on July 28, 2017, in a disposition as 'Customer Damaged' which is not covered by the FBA reimbursement policy."
Is this a helpful question? Yes 0   No
1 Reply
Sort replies by:
bloodrain inc!

Posted on: 18 Aug, 2017 9:14 PM   in response to: books - need in response to: books - need  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
yeah a buyer did get away with out of time allotted a to z claim. but they did not take money out of my account. thankful. but my account say at risk . due to a claim.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0