Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » Order Management, Shipping, Feedback & Returns

Thread: New Refund Policy
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02 Aug, 2017 12:04 PM by: plp1111
Couvir

Posted on: 02 Aug, 2017 9:51 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello, has anyone received the email regarding Amazon's new refund policy beginning October 2nd?
Is this a helpful question? Yes 4   No
2 Replies
Sort replies by:
GreatPrice4less

Posted on: 02 Aug, 2017 10:06 AM   in response to: Couvir in response to: Couvir  
Sure have! All the scammers will love this one!! Buy, refund, buy something else, refund!!

Amazons new business model. Screw the seller and refund the scamming buyer! We get very few refund requests, however we have to be careful with the buyers that do. Now there will be no control. Buyer wins Amazon wins, seller looses!!

My opinion is Amazon no longer wants the small seller. So they have come up with ways to get get rid of us! It's a shame Amazon has taken this attitude, however if the buyer gets a return label unfairly, I will deduct the cost from their refund. I really don't care anymore. I have been selling on Amazon for 7 years. Amazons' greed and policies are driving people away!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes 10   No 1
plp1111

Posted on: 02 Aug, 2017 12:04 PM   in response to: Couvir in response to: Couvir  
I don't like this new policy either. I've noticed for a while that I was getting more limited in what I could list for sale - I could no longer list DVDs or CDs unless I upgraded to a "professional" acct. in which they wanted all my personal information. I didn't like this attitude from them so I only had books listed. I'm certainly not going to let buyers scam me by claiming things that aren't true; that's why I just removed all my book listings from Amazon and will no longer sell with them. Their cut was getting too large anyway.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0