Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: How can contact amazon? and close my store for good?

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 21 Apr, 2017 2:05 PM by: hwalsh_books
My Maple Leaf S...

Posted on: 16 Apr, 2017 10:16 AM
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
How can contact amazon and close my store for good?
I don't want to be charge by amazon if my store is close.?
Jake@SellerSupp...

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2017 1:33 PM   in response to: My Maple Leaf S... in response to: My Maple Leaf S...
This thread is being moved to 'General Selling Questions'. Thank you.
Little One

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2017 1:58 PM   in response to: My Maple Leaf S... in response to: My Maple Leaf S...
Would not recommend closing your store permanently. You only get one and if you decide to sell more in the future you'd be out of luck.

You can downgrade to an Individual account to stop paying $40/month. Go to Settings > account info. On the left under Your services click Manage. At the top will be an option to downgrade.

Note that you will be charged $0.99 per transaction and be unable to sell in any gated categories if you are on the Individual plan. You'll need to reapply if you upgrade in the future.
MLH

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2017 2:01 PM   in response to: My Maple Leaf S... in response to: My Maple Leaf S...
Contact Seller Support -> Your Account -> Close Account
CanadaRAM

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2017 2:01 PM   in response to: My Maple Leaf S... in response to: My Maple Leaf S...
1 ) If you are being charged by Amazon, that means you have a Professional seller account
Seller Central page: Settings: Your Services
Change it from Professional to Individual This will stop the billing

2 ) once you have done this put your account on Vacation
Settings: Listing Status: Going on Vacation

3 ) Note that you are still liable for all unpaid chargebacks and refunds and any that come in for the next 3 to 6 months EVEN IF you close your store.
hwalsh_books

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2017 2:05 PM   in response to: My Maple Leaf S... in response to: My Maple Leaf S...
This is explained in the seller help file. Do a little research on your own. Or maybe read some of the many threads with the same subject. Again, do a little research on your own.