Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » Order Management, Shipping, Feedback & Returns

Thread: Is this a fraud?? About a return request!
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20 Mar, 2017 8:57 PM by: quirkybooksabq Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Choco Nose

Posted on: 20 Mar, 2017 8:30 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello Amazon sellers,

I wonder if i'm facing a fraud situation?

I receive a return request this afternoon, March 20, and below is the reason for his return :

"The water bottle will NOT stay in the holder when even half full. The clip that holds the bottle is too weak. This product is useless"

However, when I check his order record, it shows he ordered this on March 19, and I just drop of his package to the USPS this afternoon, which mean that is no way for him to have the product on hand? How can he said that if he hasn't received the product?

What should I do now? Thank you for the help!

Best,
Timothy
Is this a helpful question? Yes 0   No
2 Replies
Sort replies by:
JANBOOKS

Posted on: 20 Mar, 2017 8:48 PM   in response to: Choco Nose in response to: Choco Nose  
Buyers can return all shipments less than 30 days after shipped regardless of ANY REASON. Best to just accept and move on.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 3
quirkybooksabq

Posted on: 20 Mar, 2017 8:57 PM   in response to: Choco Nose in response to: Choco Nose  
Most likely confusion - the buyer could have ordered a defective one from somebody else, then bought yours as a replacement. You have to authorize the return, but you can diplomatically suggest that the buyer contacted the wrong seller, since yours hasn't arrived yet.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 1