Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: No Sales for 30 days
This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20 Mar, 2017 5:48 PM by: Style
MOSIV CORP

Posted on: 20 Mar, 2017 5:29 PM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Maybe somebody tell me what happen with my account (usa side), because we had no sales for 30 days. Buy Box - show 0, but many of our products have the lowest price. Account status - active, items - active. Before we sold 3-5 items every day (average). Thank you for any help.
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
1 Reply
Sort replies by:
Style

Posted on: 20 Mar, 2017 5:48 PM   in response to: MOSIV CORP in response to: MOSIV CORP  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
It looks to me like a lot of your branded shirts are attacked by mobs and mobs of fake sellers, selling at a fraction of what you are.

They are most likely scammers that get reported and removed in a day, but not before they have siphoned some sales, often by leading gullible customers off Amazon to complete the "sale" and then they never ship.

Read the many threads on what is going on. If you are being attacked,you are going to have to spend time every day reporting these thieves untl Amazon finds a way to shut them down.

Gangs of them (or maybe the same seller with multiple IDs) come on at once, with American sounding names and somehow claiming to be shipping from the US but most are overseas.

Also your feedback is not the greatest and in a lot of cases you don't have the buy box.

But I think the bloodsuckers are your worst problem.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 0