Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: Anyone else has problems with other sellers selling your products.
This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 17 Feb, 2017 10:22 AM by: Hit the Books Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Infopos Usa

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 9:56 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
All of my products are made to order and custom images but several sellers from china and new sellers that say JUST LAUNCHED say that they sell my product. Anyone know what I can do to get those sellers remove from my products.
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
3 Replies
Sort replies by:
Major

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 10:03 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
test buy your products and if you find it to be forged or counterfeit just notify amazon.

or if you can prove your ownership amazon will block them all
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 0
CMK

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 10:06 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
Hit the Books

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 10:22 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
If your situation involves the JUST LAUNCHED scammers as of late who upload thousands of ASINs overnight at low prices, have a 6-week shipping window, but never end up shipping anything (only to eventually disappear and create 5 new accounts), you'll never see anything from your test buy. Or you'll get a piece of junk counterfeit, but the seller will be gone by then with a new account in its place to do it all over again.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 4   No 0