Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: Anyone else has problems with other sellers selling your products.
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 12 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20 Feb, 2017 12:34 PM by: Maddmax Illustr...
Infopos Usa

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 9:56 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
All of my products are made to order and custom images but several sellers from china and new sellers that say JUST LAUNCHED say that they sell my product. Anyone know what I can do to get those sellers remove from my products.
Is this a helpful question? Yes 6   No
12 Replies
Sort replies by:
Major

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 10:03 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
test buy your products and if you find it to be forged or counterfeit just notify amazon.

or if you can prove your ownership amazon will block them all
Was this reply helpful? Yes 17   No 0
CMK

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 10:06 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
Was this reply helpful? Yes 4   No 1
Hit the Books

Posted on: 17 Feb, 2017 10:22 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
If your situation involves the JUST LAUNCHED scammers as of late who upload thousands of ASINs overnight at low prices, have a 6-week shipping window, but never end up shipping anything (only to eventually disappear and create 5 new accounts), you'll never see anything from your test buy. Or you'll get a piece of junk counterfeit, but the seller will be gone by then with a new account in its place to do it all over again.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 21   No 0
David's Garden ...

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 10:49 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
First of all make sure your title is correct and has your brand name in it.

Then email them and let them know that they can only sell your brand and since they are not ask them nicely to remove their listing.

If they refuse then you have to do a test buy.

Then contact Amazon.

Request a refund from them since it is not the same.

Leave negative feedback.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 15
To_Your_Health

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 11:02 AM   in response to: David's Garden ... in response to: David's Garden ...  
Never leave your competition negative feedback. Amazon would view this as you buying a product so you could leave them negative feedback. You could end up with the performance policy team hitting you with a violation. If you do the test buy, you can get your money back with an A-Z claim for the item not being exactly as listed.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 9   No 0
3Guys

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 11:08 AM   in response to: David's Garden ... in response to: David's Garden ...  
Did you report this to Amazon yet? If not that would be a smart next step with bullets points explaining why this is a scam listing. You may want to consider emailing a cease and desist letter to manipulating seller, if you own any IP like trademark and or even have brand registry, etc... If that does not work, a test buy would be likely next best step. If you did email SS please let us know the outcome. Good luck.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 2
Ace Mart Stores

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 11:14 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
Amazon did find a way to block the invasion of these "Just Launched" scam accounts for about a month. Either they have stopped the effort or the scammers have found a new way to get through.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
Applegreen

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 11:15 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
I agree that there are too many scammers lately with the JUST LAUNCHED tsunami.

However, there is a small chance that someone had purchased your product previously and is reselling it instead of returning it to you, especially if they got it when the price was lower.

Edited by: Applegreen on Feb 20, 2017 11:15 AM
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 1
Simply

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 11:15 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
I usually just create a note and send it to each seller stating that they have listed items they are not permitted to sell because we have not permitted them. Each one replies by kindly taking down the listing. Doesn't hurt to try.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 0
Living in a Van...

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 11:25 AM   in response to: Infopos Usa in response to: Infopos Usa  
It is recommended you do the test buy from a separate buyer account.

I have seen folks do this, file an az claim and get slapped with a policy violation.
Infopos Usa

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 12:31 PM   in response to: 3Guys in response to: 3Guys  
I did report them to amazon but they pretty much said that there is nothing that can be done. I have one item that has 43 JUST LAUNCHED accounts and about 8 of them is from the same seller. How is that even possible.
Maddmax Illustr...

Posted on: 20 Feb, 2017 12:34 PM   in response to: Ace Mart Stores in response to: Ace Mart Stores  
I agree the scammers were blocked for about a month or so but are right back as of last week up to their same scams. I sent a bunch of scammers to copyright@amazon.com and went thru the motions with them but they keep kicking back my complaints saying my trademark number is wrong. How can this be when I send them a link to my active trademark and a hardcopy of it as well. These guys at Amazon just don't want to do their jobs. They make sellers jump thru all kinds of hoops when they are the ones that created this problem. And even thou you supply them with all the proof, they still find a way to stick it to their sellers.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 3   No 0