Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) » Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) Questions

Thread: Find Amazon seller
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 8 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 12 Jan, 2018 10:56 AM by: New Birth Books
The Book Stack

Posted on: 29 Oct, 2017 10:57 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Starting with Amazon's home page, can anyone tell me how to find a specific book seller and their inventory if you have their seller name?
Is this a helpful question? Yes 0   No
8 Replies
Sort replies by:
Jungle Admin

Posted on: 30 Oct, 2017 8:19 AM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
Go to Google and search "site:amazon.com <seller name>" and click the result.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0
The Book Stack

Posted on: 30 Oct, 2017 11:00 AM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
I'm sorry either I didn't do it correctly or it doesn't seem to work. Followed your directions
but no results.
Jungle Admin

Posted on: 30 Oct, 2017 12:23 PM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
If you use The Book Stack, then here is what you enter into Google

site:amazon.com the book stack

Make sure you use amazon.com for the site, not just site:amazon which will not work.

Worked like a charm for your selling account.
The Book Stack

Posted on: 30 Oct, 2017 1:43 PM   in response to: Jungle Admin in response to: Jungle Admin  
I'm sorry, but I am either stupid or not doing it correctly. All I get is the user profile for The Book Stack at Amazon Seller Forums. Did you actually get access to my inventory?
Jungle Admin

Posted on: 30 Oct, 2017 1:58 PM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
It takes you to the seller page and then you can click on the products link to get access to what the seller is selling.

There isn't a way to get a list of asin's for what the seller is selling if that is what you are after. That would require a special tool.

No one can access your inventory. That is private and protected by Amazon. To know how many you have to sell, I would have to go through a few steps using a shopping cart, and then do that for each asin.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 1
Oneida Books

Posted on: 30 Oct, 2017 3:30 PM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
The Book Stack wrote:
I'm sorry, but I am either stupid or not doing it correctly. All I get is the user profile for The Book Stack at Amazon Seller Forums.
I get your storefront .... not the forums profile.

I then click on Products and see things you have for sale.

As mentioned if you're hoping for a list that just doesn't happen ....
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
The Book Stack

Posted on: 01 Nov, 2017 9:59 AM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
Thank you very much for your assistance. I followed the exact instructions given ten time in a row. On the tenth try it worked as you mentioned. Not sure why it didn't work before that but finally success.

Thanks again for those who replied.
New Birth Books

Posted on: 12 Jan, 2018 10:56 AM   in response to: The Book Stack in response to: The Book Stack  
Also seems to work if on Google search you enter: amazon.com seller profile: "name of seller" (without the quotes, of course.)