Seller Central
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions

Thread: how can i purchase the same boxes that Amazon uses to ship books to us in.
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 23 - Pages: 2 [ 1 2 | Next ] - Last Post: 20 Nov, 2017 11:18 PM by: KCS Books
KCS Books

Posted on: 03 Sep, 2017 2:42 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I want to ship the same kind of boxes that Amazon ships our book boxes in to us for my lecustomers that I sell to. How do I do this? Where do I buy the boxes at? Where can I purchase the smaller wrapping envelopes at which have the inside bubble wrap at?

Thank you.

KCS Books View the reply KCS Books selected as correct
Is this a helpful question? Yes 5   No
23 Replies
Sort replies by:
Major

Posted on: 03 Sep, 2017 4:24 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
take the measurements of the box you want and try to google
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 6
Suleiman007

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 10:50 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
go to uline.com

they have everything you can think of for supplies/boxing/packaging
Was this reply helpful? Yes 14   No 4
Deal Industrial

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 10:59 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
There are boxes here on AMZ

Valumailers had the best deal, that I saw. Around 65 cents per.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 5
Hudson Exchange

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:00 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
Pratt industries produces boxes for Amazon (take a look at the bottom of the box another one is international paper) but they also sell their boxes on Amazon. I find they are competitive with Uline and sometimes cheaper + prime shipping.

18x12x10 - 32ECT Box - Bundle/25

Uline:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-4189/Corrugated-Boxes-200-Test/18-x-12-x-10-Corrugated-Boxes
$1.10/box + freight

Example ASIN:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RBDG73/
$1.00/box + free freight

Edited by: Hudson Exchange on Nov 17, 2017 11:00 AM
Was this reply helpful? Yes 8   No 1
Liquidity Center

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:03 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
We use a local distributor in our area (nyc). I have found them to be cheaper than the guys online, and I can place an order in the morning and have the delivered by 3PM same day for free.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 1
MEADECOMEDIA

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:04 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
Valumailers is the only company I will buy shipping supplies from. Even if they may be a few cents more on a given day I will still buy from them. Always fast service. Great product. Some vendors have inferior quality. You can find them here on Amazon.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 4   No 4
HATTORI HANZO

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:06 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
papermart.com best prices in town.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 1
RacingRoxStore

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:11 AM   in response to: MEADECOMEDIA in response to: MEADECOMEDIA  
MEADECOMEDIA wrote:
Valumailers is the only company I will buy shipping supplies from. Some vendors have inferior quality.
Are you serious about this? I'm not trying to be b*tchy, just really surprised. I use a couple of ValueMailers products, but they are the vendor with the inferior quality on much of their stuff.

Their bubble mailers are cheap, cheap, cheap (although some of their prices are too, so they're not necessarily overpriced), compared to ULine's, which is the gold standard of quality, IMO.

I do buy self-sticking shipping labels from ValueMailers, as I prefer their style to ULine's, but their poly envelopes and bubble mailers are inferior quality by far.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 7   No 3
KCS Books

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:18 AM   in response to: MEADECOMEDIA in response to: MEADECOMEDIA  
Thank you for your reply. You indicated you use a local dealer in NYC. I live and work north of Los Angeles. Would you dealer do business with us and if so, would you feel free and letting us know what the name of the company is and possible web site>

Thanks again. Real nice of you.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 2
KCS Books

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:24 AM   in response to: HATTORI HANZO in response to: HATTORI HANZO  
Very helpful advice and we appreciate it and you for replying to us.

Best of holidays to you and yours.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 0
KCS Books

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:28 AM   in response to: RacingRoxStore in response to: RacingRoxStore  
FYI i use Amazon boxes and Uline. I am looking for a specific box which I cannot find. I am also researching other ways to cut my costs down. So yes, we are serious.

Do not appreciate the use of profanity. We are a Christian company.

We do hope that you and yours will have a great and blessed upcoming holiday.

Thank you for your reply.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 10
Liquidity Center

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:37 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books
Helpful
I have no problem with giving you their information, the name of the company is B&C Industries. Their website is www.bcpkg.com, but I don't think they will deliver across the country for free. Meaning they will charge you whatever ups will charge them. Remember boxes are heavy, and bubble mailers come in bulky cases. The shipping charges for these irems to go across the country might be expensive.

If you would need or want to take a lot of boxes or bubble mailers at the same time, they would be able to arrange LTL or FTL shipments for you.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
RacingRoxStore

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 11:55 AM   in response to: KCS Books in response to: KCS Books  
KCS Books wrote:
Do not appreciate the use of profanity. We are a Christian company.
Judgmental much?

Profanity:
noun, plural profanities for 2.
1. the quality of being profane; irreverence.

Profane:
adjective
1. characterized by irreverence or contempt for God or sacred principles or things; irreligious.
2. not devoted to holy or religious purposes; unconsecrated; secular (opposed to sacred ).
3. unholy; heathen; pagan:
profane rites.
4. not initiated into religious rites or mysteries, as persons.
5. common or vulgar.

Profanity
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Profanity is socially offensive language,[1] which may also be called bad language, strong language, offensive language, crude language, coarse language, foul language, bad words, blasphemous language, vulgar language, lewd language, choice words or expletives. The use of such language is called swearing, cursing or cussing.

Used in this sense, profanity is a subset of a language's lexicon that is generally considered to be strongly impolite, rude or offensive. It can show a debasement of someone or something, or show intense emotion. Linguistically, profanity takes the form of words or verbal expressions that fall into the category of formulaic language.

In its older, more literal sense, "profanity" refers to a lack of respect for things that are held to be sacred, which implies anything inspiring deserving of reverence, as well as behaviour showing similar disrespect or causing religious offense.[2]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, by the way, my post wasn't even a response to you, it was a response to MEADECOMEDIA.

If you are going to expect the whole word to respond to your over-sensitivity to commonly accepted language that is not considered profane by the average reasonable person, you should really state that up front.

Although, frankly, if you request that strangers adjust their quite reasonable behavior to your strict personal standards, you most likely won't enjoy the results.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 8   No 5
Kryptonite Koll...

Posted on: 17 Nov, 2017 1:45 PM   in response to: RacingRoxStore in response to: RacingRoxStore  
Not gonna lie. I expected more swearing in that reply.

Maybe I'm the heathen.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 5   No 0