Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed

Hello,
Today I received a letter, a copy of which I will provide below.
We were informed that we can no longer sell for Amazon. But they did not give reasons.

We have excellent customer service indicators and performance indicators. We have not received any complaints from clients. We have always strived to provide high quality service.
We are an FBM seller.

Help please understand what Amazon is demanding from us. After all, we did not break anything.
Write a plan to act? - Really? - Of course, we will take all necessary measures, but unfortunately the letter does not state the reasons for the suspension.

Thanks!

A copy of the received letter:

Hello,

We reviewed your account, and we have decided that you currently may not sell on Amazon.com. Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. If you have any open orders, please ship them.

If you want to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html). We will respond with a more detailed request for additional information. Once we receive your plan, we will review it and decide whether you may sell on Amazon.com again.

If you do not send an acceptable plan within 17 days, we may cancel your offer. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Do you have any policy violations or complaints at all?

Did you click on the appeal asking for more information like they told you to?

I recommend doing this and then coming back with a better idea of what happened and why. At that point we can provide usable information rather then blind in the dark shots that may or may not have anything to do with your situation.

Once you have that information look into the following.

Below is a collection of forum resources and comments put together by Oneida Books that may prove useful.

You failed a review … It can be :

• Products
  • Account information

Did you get any performance notices before? Restricted product removal ? IP rights Complaints ?

Follow their instructions… It states clearly that if you want to appeal to click the appeal button and they will respond with a more detailed request for additional information…

When they do respond to you asking for more info, post that here so others can help you.

Very long ago there were 2 cases.
Both are lying.

We contacted the rightholder and was assured that everything was in order. We were informed that they do not have a person who complained. The manufacturer also made no restrictions.

In the first case, we appealed the complaint.

In the second, we simply abandoned this product. But he also violates the rights of IP. Example of the second product by reference. This Mtech and distributed this TM freely.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071RHL2T7

Also, several times we were asked to provide copies of invoices. We provided and we were allowed to continue to offer those items.

I agree, but they ask for an action plan. But this is impossible.
If I do not, then I will be told that my plan of action does not satisfy them.

It’s not impossible.

You either need to go through the Restricted Items help page or get someone knowledgeable to look at your inventory. I’d bet the issue is your inventory …

Did you delete the product you abandoned from your inventory?

How is it impossible if you haven’t been told what information they need from you in your action plan?

No, I wanted to appeal. But I did not tackle this issue. There were other priorities. Do you think this could be the reason? more than 2 months have passed.

1st step is hitting the appeal button. They even said at the end “We look forward to hearing from you”. You have 17 days… The sooner you find out why they suspended you the longer you will have to complete a valid plan of action.

yes this is 100% what your problem is…delete it…

Moving forward you need to tell them you will not sell this item (for whatever reason they called you out on it for) and have removed any trace of it from your inventory.

Because you did not remove it from your inventory it is viewed as intent to commit the same offense again in the future

Oniedas observation of no tracking is huge too…sounds like multiple issues here…

I agree with you. But given the experience of communication with support, I will then be reproached for not providing an action plan.

DO NOT APPEAL YET !!

Yes … you should have responded to the notice before … but not to it now … or at least yet.

Are your dropshipping ? I see several feedback mention no tracking. Lack of tracking is an issue.

I suspect more to this if you just look closer and fess up.

That is, I should delete it and then file an appeal in which to indicate what I deleted, the reason for the removal and so on?

Or all the same, first ask you to clarify the reason for the suspension? More precisely to delete and ask the reason?
By the way this product was not sold.

Listen to ONeida,
If you have other issues regarding tracking or other things, you need to address them all.
Don’t burn your appeals until you let us know everything going on.
Its probably all of it together that put your account in jepordy

Yes- If you have products with complaints that were not dealt with and keep them in your inventory it will land you in hot water

The product was worth $ 4 and was sent in a normal envelope without tracking. It was not advisable to use tracking for such item. The buyer did not leave the connection, in spite of this we re-sent the item, and 3 weeks later, at the request of the buyer, we made a refund.
Amazon allows you not to use tracking for items worth up to $ 10.

I have 100% valid tracking numbers. And also 100% delivery in time.
I attach screenshot
http://prntscr.com/ir632y

If I had a dime for every thread I have read where a seller had a product authenticity complaint and thought as long as they zeroed out the inventory that would be enough- and then were suspended- I would be rich- you cannot keep these in your inventory if you don’t straighten out the issue. It goes to show you intend to sell the item again sometime in the future.