Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed new account

I live in India and I want to sell on amazon.com. So, I have just created new seller account on amazon. I received an email with title ‘Welcome to Fulfillment by Amazon’. It means that I can start selling on amazon. But, 5 minutes later, I received an email with title ‘Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed’ and this is it’s detail:

Hello,

We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site.

Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Pay close attention to Multiple Accounts, in the following thread,

Amazon Seller Accounts, are limited to a SINGLE account, per lifetime and a SINGLE account per household…etc…

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.