Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed (Help Me)

Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed
Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.
How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information for the ASINs listed at the end of this email:

• Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
  • If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
  • If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
  • Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
    =====================================================================
    we send what amazon asked for but haven’t received any response from Amazon Team

Appeal history

July 23, 2020 12:27 AM EDT

invoice.jpeg
Invoice.jpeg
Invoice.jpeg

:heavy_check_mark: The issue date on the document is visible.

:heavy_check_mark: The product name of all ASINs are visible on the document(s).

:heavy_check_mark: The document(s) reflect your sales volume for at least the past 365 days.

:heavy_check_mark:The document(s) contain contact information for your supplier, including
name, phone number, address, and website

You can expect a 30+ day response time. There are thousands of such requests that are received by these teams every day and only so many people to review them. Please read my post here, concerning response times: Competitor Using False Copyright Claims.

Noted you provided invoices, but did you include the above?

If you are the Ship-Star who was selling appliance parts, not only is brand authorization required as @old_marine points out, but the invoices must reflect the parts as represented on the detail page.

There are many detail pages which misrepresent aftermarket pages as OEM, and the can trigger this suspension.

ok i wait then 30 days let see what happened thanks for your Reply