Your account is at risk of deactivation

Your account is at risk of deactivation

• Your Order Defect Rate is 10.53%; the target is 1%.

i see this message kindly help me how to solve this . thank you

How to appeal for amazon seller account suspension?

Do a better job and over time the percentage will go down and your account will be out of danger.

10% defect is terrible. What is the root cause of this issue in your opinion?

Hello @KhanzResources,

Desi from Amazon here to assist.

I understand you have some questions regarding your current order defect rate.

The understand the order defect rate video gives a great explanation for how this metric is calculated as well as how exceeding the target percentage of 1% can effect your account.

The order defect rate (ODR) is a key measure of your ability to provide a good customer experience. ODR represents the percentage of orders with one or more indicators of poor customer service during a given 60-day time period. The following are the three components of ODR:

• Negative Feedback Rate
  • A-to-z Guarantee Claim Rate
  • Credit Card Chargeback Rate

This means that only increasing order volume will lower your current percentage within the 60 day time frame. To be proactive, you can download your order defect report directly from the account health dashboard. This will give you the orders in questions that are contributing to your order defect rate. You will want to review the negative feedback, A-Z or chargeback claims to understand what the underlining issue is.

You may also review the order defect rate help page for additional information.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to assisting you.

Regards,

Desi

:thinking: Sell better stuff.