Ok so to start let me state that we have been authorized to have two selling accounts. I have been selling on this platform for years. Thank God or I wouldn’t be able to access these forums and post this. Both my selling accounts are also Prime members as I purchase business supplies and such for each business. The issue started this morning with my other account. I placed a rather large order on Amazon 2 days ago for my business under that account. I received a phone call yesterday to verify the order. I verified the order and that was it. Later on in the day it states that my credit card needs to be updated at they could not process the order. There was nothing to update so I added another card that is the backup one for that business. Then this morning I cannot log into the account and get this message:
Your account has been locked for security purposes.
I check my email and this is the message that I received in the email:
We have removed your access to this account because the billing details for your visa ending in XX did not match the details on file with the card issuer. You will not be able to access your account or place orders with us until we confirm your information.
You can help us resolve this issue by replying to this message with the billing name, address, and phone number that you registered to your card. Please be sure to reply from the email address that you registered to your Amazon.com account.
If you have recently moved, you may need to update your information with the card issuer before you reply to this message.
To protect your information, we restrict access to your billing details to a team of account specialists. Our Customer Service team cannot access these details or share more information about this issue. They can only verify that we sent this request.
We ask that you not open new accounts because any order that you place may be delayed.
I double check everything and find that when I added the card it was under my wife’s name not mine (wife and I are partners and we both are on all accounts). Anyway, long story short, the only thing that I can think of is the name didn’t match. Address, phone number and everything else should. I replied to the email answering all the information and letting them know that I made a mistake on the first name on the card and that it is XXXXX. Haven’t heard anything back. I called and got transferred to quite a few people until finally this lady was able to see the issue and she said the only thing that she can do is send in another request. She stated that it would take around 24 hours to hear back.
I have orders to fulfill, tracking numbers to update, customer emails to answer etc. etc. etc.
So frustrating. I was wondering if anyone has another route that maybe they took to expedite this matter.
Edited by: WholesaleSelling on Jan 19, 2017 7:27 AM