user profile
Sign in
user profile

Wow! sales are completely dead!

by Seller_BoHw6rmV7y9E8

Is anyone experiencing the extreme slow down?

This is ridiculous. I usually sell around 200~300 unit / daily.

Yesterday and Today I only have received about 10%…

My metrics are fine, listings are fine, ads are running well and I simply cannot find the issue for it.

Perhaps, it could be due to protest? It is frustrating!!

I hope everyone is doing better than I am!

Tags: Listings
48 replies
48 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_d0Ai40fyQejTl
In reply to: Seller_BoHw6rmV7y9E8's post

same

user profile
Seller_7Lx7qHpKTs3qo

Sales will be slow for awhile due to all the looting rioting, and on top of the pandemic. Some cities look like war zones. This is a terrible thing for the economy and retail. Stay tuned.

user profile
Seller_d0Ai40fyQejTl

I hope we can pull it together as a country and get back to productivity…

user profile
Seller_0txVq03QjK9Av

Its not only you - many threads about slow down earlier this week -
just a clue is - people are starting to go out as many states have opened already

user profile
Seller_DYigzOHupV0FE

I agree. Don’t think it has anything to do with the protest. Likely people returning to their old retail shopping habits with the easing of the pandemic restrictions. Our sales tripled at the peak of the stay at home orders and it’s back close to a normal June now.

user profile
Seller_JenG4tajzhmSD

Yes, my sales have been up and down with Covid-19 and the rioting. I think this is just a temporary thing though and sales will rise again. Hang in there!

user profile
Seller_UaUFqQ1KYYBQX

I think Amazon is pulling strings and causing problems with their system. I am beginning to wonder why we should be paying $40 a month when we’re not going to 40 sales a month anymore. most people access Amazon through their smartphone and their smartphone app just doesn’t work.

You can’t 90% of the items to the cart. It has very little to do with the riots and more to do with flaws in Amazon’s systems.

user profile
Seller_MEFUmyR3YBHs0

Had no sales last 3 days but yesterday a couple of sales popped up. Hang in there.

user profile
Seller_pdaJnSRNbTKHA

We also saw a big slowdown over the past week. I think its more due to the rioting and looting than the reopening. Shoppers might be concerned their orders get stolen in transit, but that’s just a guess. Hopefully things pick up again soon.

user profile
Seller_oITpFsEyCumDp

We have been affected in the same way! Sales completely dropped since pandemic only on our Amazon channel. We have websites and those survived and surpassed due to a lot of e-mail marketing.
Amazon used to send reminder newsletters, follow ups to client searches and do google advertising. They have stopped all of these marketing strategies now, and yet we still have to pay 20% of our sale to them!
Not cool Amazon

Go to original post