user profile
Sign in
user profile

Will amazon re label my inventory

by Seller_qfMC9xBBwvBn7

My supplier mixed up the barcode labels on my products. Do Amazon have a facility to relabel them

Tags: Shipping labels
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_wmluxiTOlyLUN
In reply to: Seller_qfMC9xBBwvBn7's post

No Amazon doesn’t relabel. Below is the response I received when I asked them to relabel:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I have reviewed your email and understand that your concern is regarding to move the product label of this ASIN: B00 to this ASIN: B00.

In order to help you with this we have contacted our fulfillment center to move the units under this ASIN: B00 to this ASIN: B00.

In this case further, We have received an update from our fulfillment center, due to a recent policy update from our internal team, they will not be able to move the inventory between the ASIN’s (identical products) as it disturbs the bin allocations causing inventory discrepancies.

The entire process also involves cost to the FC and manual labor needed to move the inventory. It has been found that due to move the inventory requests the fulfillment centers started having huge back logs for orders and removal orders to be processed, as the workers would be constrained to move the stock.

This in turn has resulted a lot of confusion at the fulfillment center and the units getting misplaced. I did place exceptional requests for inventory movement with the details you have provided, unfortunately, my requests were denied. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Therefore in such a situation, the best alternative will be to place a removal order. In this case, I request you to create a removal order for the units and relabel them and sent back to our Fulfillment center under correct listing.

Removals can take from 10 to 14 days to pick and pack. Until they are picked from inventory, products remain listed on Amazon.com and can be purchased by customers. If this occurs, the remaining quantity will be removed.

For more information about removal orders, including removal order fees, see Removal Orders Overview :

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200280650?referral=A3V5XO43NLHM2E_A1DH2BN9HUEYIA

user profile
Seller_qfMC9xBBwvBn7

Hi thanks for the response … have you any idea of relaible prep services in Texas area willing to do small quantitiy rework/relabel?

user profile
Seller_lYLz1roOGTQRE

No, sorry. I delved deeply into this a couple of months ago when I mislabeled some items. There is no way. You might be able to waylay the shipment if it hasn’t arrived yet. Otherwise you will have to recall all of your inventory of that ASIN and relabel.

I suggest you create a new offer with a new MSKU and send those in while you set the Begin Selling Date of the contaminated inventory several months into the future to prevent sales. It is likely to take a couple of months to get all your inventory returned by Amazon. Do not recall your current inventory and then send in new inventory with the same MSKU – Amazon will not keep the two batches separate.

There are small independent freight forwarders who might be willing to receive and relabel them for you. You will have to contact them and ask. There is a list of forwarders by state at a site called cargoyellowpages. There is no reason the forwarder needs to be near you since amazon will ship your inventory anywhere in the US (a bit at a time so they will arrive in many deliveries over time to the forwarder’s location, not in one shipment.)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post