Why i got this suspension (seller account)?

Hi there,

i got this email 2 days ago:

Hello,

We are writing about your Amazon account. At Amazon, we perform routine reviews of customer accounts to comply with applicable laws related to commercial transactions. This is a proactive measure to ensure the security of your Amazon account.

We collect information related to our customers, such as name, address and date of birth. Our request for information does not suggest any wrongdoing on your part. We will use the information only to confirm identity. Your privacy is very important to us.

Please send this information for leo to our secure fax line at 1-206-922-5821:

• Complete address
  • Copy of unexpired passport or other government issued identification (for example, driver’s license)
  • The e-mail address registered to your Amazon account
  • Confirmation ID 838220091

Thank you for your compliance with our security measures.

since then no one contact me and told me why it happens and when it should be solve.

I dont know what to do. appreciate if someone can advise me

Edited by: Liweiss on Feb 1, 2017 1:35 PM

Do what Amazon asked you to do.

> Please send this information for leo to our secure fax line at 1-206-922-5821:
>
> - Complete address
> - Copy of unexpired passport or other government issued identification (for example, driver’s license)
> - The e-mail address registered to your Amazon account
> - Confirmation ID 838220091

I did it 10 minutes after i got this email. and its been more than 48 hours since.

I left my phone number and no one call me. I didn’t do anything wrong. this is my first week as a seller…

“Our request for information does not suggest any wrongdoing on your part.”

This was in the email to you. Amazon is just conducting a review of your account. As long as you sent everything as requested, just wait. More than likely this will take a couple of weeks not days. Most reviews are 30 days.

This was in your Amazon Seller Central mailbox, right?

yes

Amazon doesn’t answer in terms of hours, more like days or weeks. Be patient while they review your account.

How long did you review take until your account was unsuspended?
I received the same message and submitted my documents by fax and its been 6 days and my account is still suspended.

It took two weeks. I sent it over the email. Good luck mate

same here, my suspension has been about 8 days now. First I got email about suspension and sending utility bills and invoices. The next day, I got an email asking me to fax my ID and current residential address .I want to feel confident that I will be getting my account back since I have alot of money on the line, but I haven’t gotten any answers yet. Why do you think I got one suspension account review notice then the net day, I got another account review suspension notice?

Update on my review, it lasted 7 days and now it is resolved and my account is active again.

Nice! im still waiting, its going to be 2 weeks tomorrow. First I got the email asking for utility bills and license. I sent in Utility bill and that is it. I don’t have a business license and use my SSN for that and had no invoices either.

The next day I got an email asking me to fax my info like Current address and ID. The thing is that I received that message through my amazon account not seller central. I sent that info and got a confirmation saying they received it.

Did you follow up at all after you sent them the fax?

So you didnt fax it? you emailed it?

yes. only by email

closed #15