Which endpoint would I use to get order data for ASIN in the last 30 days?

Hi,

I am trying to develop an application that generates something similar to an “escore”. I would like to get order data (i.e how many orders per day or how many days in the last 30 days has the item been ordered) from the SP API, but I am not sure how to request this data or if it even exists.

Thanks!

The data exists but it would require you to first download all the order data for the past 30 days.

Ahh I see. So it is a report?

Is it more effective to use sales rank data?

Depends on what you are trying to do.

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction of the report type I would need to generate for this?

I have a big list of potential ASINs that I would like to check out.

Without know exactly what you are trying to do I can only guess.

You can use the GET_FLAT_FILE_ALL_ORDERS_DATA_BY_ORDER_DATE_GENERAL to retrieve all of the order data, this also includes items. You can set the order date range for 30 days. Once you have that data all you have to do is query it.

After reading this I think maybe your original question was not quite understood, or maybe it’s just me.

My takeaway from all this is that you a scouting, not using your own sales. If that is the case then you can’t get that info (i.e how many orders per day or how many days in the last 30 days has the item been ordered).