Where to I setup redirect to thank you page after transaction has completed

Where to I setup redirect to thank you page after transaction has completed

I’ll ask … since different account types can sign in here.

Are you using a Selling on Amazon (SOA) account, Sponsored Ads or something else ?

If something other than SOA seller account then your question is best asked in the MWS Forums since it relates to coding.

Greetings, Garden Coffee!

Amazon is not set up with that functionality.

You can send a message through the [Buyer-Seller Messaging Service|https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help-page.html/ref=ag_200389080_cont_scsearch?ie=UTF8&itemID=200389080&language=en_US] thanking the buyer for placing an order with your company, but it is not a requirement.

-Lauren

You don’t. This is Amazon’s website and totally under their control. What limited customization you can do is under your settings tab in Sellerl Central.

And don’t use any HTML on catalog pages either - not allowed and will result in gibberish.

New style pro accounts can’t do it. At least, I’ve never heard or seen of where to do it.

And I’d be very surprised if amazon where to do this. It would have to be an offsite location if we where to have any flexibility and Amazon isn’t a fan of directing buyers offsite.

Lauren, is there a difference in amazon’s eyes between an “order confirmation,” which we are prohibited from sending, and an immediate, “thank you for your order”?

Barb

>
> -Lauren
That depends on account type … doesn’t it ?

I should have spelled things out better … but Style did elude to it.

There are several account types that can log in and have access to the forums from what I’ve put together :

• Standard Seller Accounts
  • Amazon Webstore
  • Amazon Product Ads (leads to offsite selling on vendors own site)
  • Amazon Sponsored Products
  • Amazon Payments (can be used offsite)
  • Login and Pay with Amazon (might be part of AP … not sure)
  • Amazon Fresh
  • Amazon Prime Now

So there are accounts that do have redirects from their own website to purchase using an Amazon buyer account and are directed back to the original site (last part I’m not positive about but fairly sure)

I think Lauren knew and was referencing non-selling accounts.

I never think about someone asking on the wrong forum. And SOA is most likely to be the catchall forum since it’s the first one you come to. Could be a Checkout by Amazon question.

Plus, since if you do manage to drill down to the actual “help” index in Seller Central, the first entry in the index, instead of being “Getting Started Guide” is now “Amazon Payments Advanced Help.”

So the waters of the Great Amazon are getting muddier.

Yeah, good point!

In that case, you title it “Thanks for your order” then add the tracking number into the same email. Instant non suspension.

I think Amazon is all about semantics.

Style

closed #12