user profile
Sign in
user profile

When customer doesn't answer my email on Amazon

by Seller_h9eouaekLrHAj

I have a customer address that couldn’t be searched. After waiting for a reply from the customer through Amazon messaging, I called the Post Office where it was going to be delivered. The clerk explained that it was a valid address with them for a Freight Forwarder who received 3,000 packages a week. I gave him the part of the address that I had not been able to verify and he said not to worry it was familiar to them.

So I know I will not get a reply to my message to the customer with such a volume of orders being delivered to them. My last day to mail to them is tomorrow.

Just a hint that USPS post office people are willing to help you if you have a question about an address that you don’t get answered through Amazon sources. I frequently look up Postal phone numbers of individual Post Offices when I need help.

Tags: Address, Verification
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx
In reply to: Seller_h9eouaekLrHAj's post

Most buyers have msgs blocked

Ship with Amazon shipping, move on

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Wait are you literally walking in and paying retail rates??? Oh, maybe you are a book seller and Media Mail rates are the same everywhere.

As others have stated, you are risking your own $ and account by not using AZ Buy Ship. You are also causing yourself more work.

user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp

What was your question?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post