Out of my 1500 supplies / personal item orders I’ve made, about 95% are on eBay, the other 5% are on misc. platforms, I’ve always been a person that has to get the lowest value unless I need it ASAP (but I never do, I always plan ahead) so Amazon has never really fit that need of mine for my buying.
As of the past year however I’ve noticed a influx of FBA items arriving to me from eBay, now at first I thought it might of been some 3P platform that was just allowing people to print Amazon labels for off-site sales but even despite it being sales from a string of different eBay accounts, I’ve come to realize that it’s definitely not even 3P and has to be coming from Amazon Warehouses.
It’s really weird though because alot of these items are super cheap, under $10 and even then, the items alway comes as the two day shipping (despite obviously not paying for Prime being that I’m buying on eBay) and the product is actually cheaper than it’s avaliable on Amazon for. (What the…?)
Has anyone else experienced this or might have some opinion / insight on the matter?