What? That’s new to me

As part of our ongoing efforts to protect our customers and enhance the customer experience, we are updating the requirements to offer products that qualify as pesticides or pesticide devices. Pesticides and pesticide devices include a broad set of products, and it can be hard to identify which products qualify and why. You are offering, or have previously offered, products that are affected, including for example:

B008154A2K

To continue your current offers on affected products ‪after June 7, 2019‬, you will need to complete a brief online training and pass the associated test. You will not be able to create new offers on any affected products until you receive approval. You are required to take the training and pass the test only once, even if you have offers on multiple products. This training will help you understand your obligations under EPA regulations as a seller of pesticides and pesticide devices.

To avoid interruption of your offers, you may either click this link to Seller Central to start the approval process using a sample ASIN: ‪or ‬request approval using any of your ASINs listed above.

There are several threads on the subject.

Let Support know about it.

The more voices the better

Can you please send me a link where I can read about it
I’ve got 3 emails / listings from Amazon and sure more will come

Here are some:

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.