What is the carrier code for EPOST GLOBAL ? I tried all combinations, none work, called Amazon, opened case, no one helps

the thing is that amazon requests a carrier code, always…the only way is by confirming the shipping option through seller central manually, but we sell a lot, so cant do it one by one…ok ill wait hopefully today or tomorrow they will reply. thanks so much for monitoring this. i will make sure to mark this as resolved once they give me a solution.

Hello from Amazon @superbooks.

I followed up with our partner team to check if they have any updates for you.

I am also checking to see if “EPGI” is the carrier code for EPost Global.

KJ_Amazon

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE unfortunately EPGI does not work neither
Number of records processed from this upload: 335
Number of records that were activated: 0
Number of records with errors: 337
Number of records with warnings:

:frowning_face:

Well, it was worth a shot. I will post when I receive an update from our partner team.

in the meantime, nowadays choosing OTHER as carrier code (it worked before July) will not count as valid in Amazon Americas right?
only integrated carriers correct?

It’s possible that it’s FINALLY been added.

Reference initially: CarrierCode value required in shipment confirmations for BR, MX, CA, SG, AU, IN, JP marketplaces

Link to the Acceptable CarrierCode values as referenced in the amzn-base.xsd

<xsd:element name="CarrierCode">
	<xsd:simpleType>
		<xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
			<xsd:enumeration value="UPS"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="UPSMI"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="FedEx"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="DHL"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="Fastway"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="GLS"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="GO!"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="ePost Global"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="Liccardi Trasporti"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="LF Logistic"/>
			<xsd:enumeration value="360lion"/>

Thank you @Oneida. I just received that same information about “ePost Global.”

@superbooks it would be great if you can try “ePost Global” again and give us an update.

Date & Time Batch ID Status/Results Actions
7/25/22 2:48:07 PM CDT 1447503019198 Status: Done

Number of records processed from this upload: 335
Number of records that were activated: 0
Number of records with errors: 337
Number of records with warnings: 0|

702-1901474-18490 2022-06-09 ePost Global ePost Global EPG0110200001441 Express
701-4857200-84226 2022-06-12 ePost Global ePost Global EPG0110200001670 Express
702-7470298-16122 2022-06-21 ePost Global ePost Global EPG0110200001304 Express

:(((((

thanks very much for keeping an eye on this, unfortunately still fails

unless it only accepts it for newly received orders and not past ones?

Thanks for trying it @superbooks. I sent your message and a screenshot of your Batch failure to the partner team I’ve been working with.

thanks ill wait

Hoping for an update …

i did not have any news :frowning:

I am still waiting for an update from the people working on the issue. I will follow up shortly.

I may have found the solution myself, but if that is the case…then it is still an Amazon mistake…
apparently one has to put
OTHER > as carriercode
and ePost Global as carrier name
i will investigate further tomorrow, but if this is the case, and it worked as im apparently seeing, then it is a gross Amazon mistake…

Really? Or did you just ignore @JwsMarket in literally the second response to your topic?

Other should not be the solution, as OTHER means you dont have a valid carrier, based on help pages, my common sense, my 15 year selling here.
So no , I did not ignore it, as also, JWSMARKET did not propose what would be the CARRIER NAME to put in case , that, misteriously, now…a valid carrier can be entered by using OTHER, again, which never worked that way, and which is not explained in the help page.
This is a gross Amazon error, that amazon needs to correct, if epost global is integrated, then…it should work the same way that fedex, dhl works, by entering a CARRIER CODE.

Oh…and to reply to your comment…he said “if the carrier is not in the drop down” … which it is …it is in the dropdown, so your reply is not valid. thanks

Ok I confirm it did not work. Yesterday, it was late , maybe I’ve seen what I wanted to see.
In fact, it says EPOST GLOBAL as carrier now (using OTHER and ePost Global as carrier name)
HOWEVER…when i click on EDIT shipment (in sellercentral) it says OTHER and then ePost Global
As we all know since JULY entering a carrier under OTHER which is not integrated with AMAZON will count as INVALID.
So, no, unfortunately, I do not have a solution yet.