What credit card on file means?

The verify it is an valid credit card on file is normal. I think you end up checking a box. They need the document they requested from you. Send only what they request.

You confirm (with yourself) that the credit card you entered into Amazon is active, valid, not a virtual or prepaid card. It’s even better if it’s not a DEBIT card.

i already have my card there with all my info, and written on : Credit Card. which means i have it already, but i didnt get what they are asking for exactly, thats their mail ::

1. Confirm you have a valid credit card on file.
  2. Provide the following documents.
  3. A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible.
  4. Business license, if applicable.

How can i confirm its a valid CC ? knowning its already mentioned in my Charge Method

this is their mail to me ::

3. A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible.

How can i confirm that i already have one ? shld i scan my card ?

i am sure 100% it’s a credit card, its already mentioned in my charge method, but they keep asking for it, this is their mail ::

how can i confirm that i already have one ?

It is a templated message. I have already told you what to do

can you remind me please ? :pray::pray::

Then you didn’t read my post?

ya ya i did, so i have to send an appeal to them saying that i confirm that i have a valid CC, that’s it ??

They asked you for other things in that email. Did you read it?

Did you send the documentation they requested?

i sent them my bank account statement, and my internet utility bills
this is their mail ::

All matching my name/adress

Did they ask you for a bank statement?

Is your internet utility wireless? Is it in an Amazon acceptable language? If not has it been translated and certified?

yup, that’s why im trying to understand what Valid Credit Card on File means ? and what do i have to do ?
no its not, and its a monthly subscription, yes French it is an acceptable language.

they didnt ask for my bank statement, i just thought that was a way to prove i have a valid CC

Acceptance to sell on Amazon is a test to see if you can read and follow directions. Sending things they don’t ask for isn’t following directions.

i see, got it, thank you so much for helping, i ll make an appeal to confirm my CC and sending my utility bills only

Is it concluded?

not yet, last thing i did is that i sent them my utility bill and confirm that i have a valid CC, now waiting.
when checked my charge methods, its mentioned that my CC is active…
anyway now im waiting for their response !

is there any improvement

thank you for asking but not yet :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
i feel like giving up… they sent me a mail yesterday, saying that i didnt succeed on sending the right documents ! knowing that they r asking for an internet document and thats what i do ! it has the same name and address in my account, i sent again the document…
i dont know what else can i do !